Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I would side on the group of "I want 'em all for myself". I mean, we're role playing and fantasizing at once, right? In real life, I'm all about sharing and helping. Give a little, get a little.

But in fantasy gaming? Be it dungeon character or sex-perv MC, I wanna be supersized (not dick, mind you, some of these games are just doofy - this being one of them). But, whether it's stats and equipment in the dungeon or gals galore in a fapping game, I want it all to myself.

And, honestly, I don't think that's the least bit evil. If I did, I might not be able to play ANY adult game!

Reactions: Catwashere

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
And let's not forget that he has a time machine and he's the only one who can make it work... so, better keep him as a friend! :coldsweat:
Actually it can be angle to the story. You block Bacon to touch Heather and in retaliation he messed up the time travel and send you in a evil parrallel universe...

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
I would side on the group of "I want 'em all for myself". I mean, we're role playing and fantasizing at once, right?
I hear you, and of course it makes sense. Blaming a poor choices of words to express myself, i will say at first if a male NPC is in a relationship, it is not a prob and if you win other the girl, fine. But blocking anyone else just right now because it might hurt the feelings of some users..well..
Anyway, making optionnal different cases would be the smart move but whatever the dev does it won't avoid the complaints of only harem fans.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Heh. I play the game as designed and make no bones about my preferences, which I can fill through other games. This is a pretty and pretty fun game. I am content.

As long as I get to smash on Scut some more, that is...

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Heh. I play the game as designed and make no bones about my preferences, which I can fill through other games. This is a pretty and pretty fun game. I am content.

As long as I get to smash on Scut some more, that is...
I know ! i wasn't aiming at you :)
And i will add, it is not because it is my point of view that it makes it more true or valid than others views. I was just stated a point not a truth.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I know ! i wasn't aiming at you :)
And i will add, it is not because it is my point of view that it makes it more true or valid than others views. I was just stated a point not a truth.
No worries, El, we've been cross-chatting for a while now. I know where you are coming from. I reserve my barbing "wit" for those who deserve it. We're just talking.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Heh. Sorry, even though I'm not a tat man, I am aiming to reform the lost soul that is Gaz.

Reactions: Motkeyz

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Actually it can be angle to the story. You block Bacon to touch Heather and in retaliation he messed up the time travel and send you in a evil parrallel universe...
This could be really interesting, you know?
About the rest, I'm with you. And, as Ignatz says, this game is fun the way it is.
Oh oh, and Gaz as well. Let's not forget her, just because she's got boobs. Wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole. Unless it was a baseball bat :)
I leave Scut to you, you leave Gaz to me....

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I agree i want to reform Gaz! I just think it has to much voyeurism and seeing the mom getting boned sucks i do think that something is gonna happen to the father and i hope he did not fuck the sister that to me is a turn off for the sister.
Bacon i do not have a issue letting him bang his mom but i see she is gonna want to bang the MC and might like it better.
This is just personal taste not a fan of seeing other dicks and girls you like getting screwed!

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I flash back to Analyze This:

You talking about the thing...or the other thing?

Reactions: Motkeyz
Dec 30, 2017
I have two issues.
1, the "Moms", my game keeps saying it's just my moms pal, and heather is Bacons STEP mom, is there a way to fix this?
2, I choose to just watch Heather and the bully (or the second save) and the game just freezes the next day at the phone call between Heather and "Mom". Can this be fixed too?

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
I agree, can we just remove the voyeurism from the game and also just delete Gaz entirely ? also delete any other men from the game and add a story where the MC is the only male on the planet, kthx.

I'll come back with more things that you must do so I can enjoy the game later on since I'm forced to play it, but until those three things happen, just know that I won't be able to sleep well at night!! Let me know when you've completely changed the game to suit my own needs! bye!!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I agree, can we just remove the voyeurism from the game and also just delete Gaz entirely ? also delete any other men from the game and add a story where the MC is the only male on the planet, kthx.

I'll come back with more things that you must do so I can enjoy the game later on since I'm forced to play it, but until those three things happen, just know that I won't be able to sleep well at night!! Let me know when you've completely changed the game to suit my own needs! bye!!
XDXD

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes