shudy

Nov 13, 2017
Mom after BJ I can only play drums, nothing else, can not sleep! Was this the end, or did I break something?

Reactions: rave

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
What does Netori mean?
It gets... UNBELIEVABLY frustrating to trawl through threads to find answers to bugs and shit when people go off on a bender about NTR. Sweet everloving FUCK do people like to argue about it. Look, I don't personally like it but a good game is still gonna be good in spite of that one little facet.

Tends to make me think it's a bunch of little bitchboys that throw in the towel the second their MC has any kind of competition ;)

Reactions: Nottravis

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Ok, last time I talked about the great change to the Unity engine...
But man, I'm floored with the new content.

What a wonderful time.
This is what I was talking about, time travel shenanigans!!!
The glitch concept works really well, mainly, it lets you tease us with story bits, naughty glimpses...
But that scene with Dad as a moron cuckold... that was priceless.

Keep it up!

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Ok, last time I talked about the great change to the Unity engine...
But man, I'm floored with the new content.

What a wonderful time.
This is what I was talking about, time travel shenanigans!!!
The glitch concept works really well, mainly, it lets you tease us with story bits, naughty glimpses...
But that scene with Dad as a moron cuckold... that was priceless.

Keep it up!
Thank you! :) Improvements will also be made in the next release!

Marco

Aug 26, 2016
I just played it for the first time,i have to say This Is A Great Game.
@Aesouh you are doing a great job here,the story was so fresh compare to other "Milf, Incest" kind game.I like it.
What I most like is the "mom" old modeling time look that she put all her hair up(sorry,i don't know what's this kind hair style called).that look,OMG,dazzling.I know that's her old days,now she's just a house wife,have two kids,she is not young any more.But,but can you kind bring that kind glamour back?Maybe she want to feel younger again? Ok,i'm just saying,it's your game,you are the developer here.

I kind hope I'm not the only one about this. Just look at it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

flavio27

Aug 15, 2017
I read a lot of criticism ... I played a fantastic game ... if there was then some small problem with photography or whatever ... well it does not do anything ... I look forward to the next day .... if I can afford I just want to give a little advice ... the clothes ... more beautiful and sexy ... thanks ... ciaoooooo

Reactions: Motkeyz

hoeschy

Apr 26, 2017
Just saw in the CGs a picture where you take a photo with your smartphone while mom is in the shower. Wasn't able to get this scene. Any hints? Same for the picture Marco posted 2 posts above. Thank you.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I just played it for the first time,i have to say This Is A Great Game.
@Aesouh you are doing a great job here,the story was so fresh compare to other "Milf, Incest" kind game.I like it.
What I most like is the "mom" old modeling time look that she put all her hair up(sorry,i don't know what's this kind hair style called).that look,OMG,dazzling.I know that's her old days,now she's just a house wife,have two kids,she is not young any more.But,but can you kind bring that kind glamour back?Maybe she want to feel younger again? Ok,i'm just saying,it's your game,you are the developer here.

I kind hope I'm not the only one about this. Just look at it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's still early in the game's story and progression, and we havent even touched the time travel stuff really yet as we want to. Anyways thanks for the feedback. It's Motkeyz that does the renders and most of the story, i have just done a lil bit with that and expanded a bit upon the dialogue etc for the last version.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Just saw in the CGs a picture where you take a photo with your smartphone while mom is in the shower. Wasn't able to get this scene. Any hints? Same for the picture Marco posted 2 posts above. Thank you.
Some of these pictures were patreon exclusive and not in the game, or some specially the screenshots are very old from a version 5-6 months ago, i have no idea what happened to them but, many scenes were revisited since the first game was in 720p.

Reactions: hoeschy

mr.rooter

Jun 3, 2017
Anyone no how to transfer saves from last version? I can see the new version has a save folder but i dont see said folder in the previous version.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Just wanted to let people know, was struck by some illness in the past week so I wasn't able to sit as much, but managed to get a few things done so far on the engine development, some of them includes super fast fades, however needs to be tested on slower pc's too, as well as some improvements to navigations and messages. I'm also further working on dialogue system improvements, and including a new feature that is hopefully soon done. We're also working on improved room navigation, so you will have some faster alternatives to navigate around.

We're also looking to enable more places to visit already next patch, at least finish the rooms in the house like the kitchen and the shower/bathroom. :)

I terms of game content, I know Motkeyz is working very hard on rendering, so I am also much looking forward to the next release :)

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes