pavar

Jul 3, 2017
What languages? And yes definitely. Need someone to translate well then. Something we have planned down the line for patreon goals as it requires more resources.

/a
I can do Italian and Greek if you like. Just send me the files (format does not matter) and I will work them through TradOs.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Still not fixed.

Stuck at this fucking annoying bug.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seriously. Devs even test this shit?

After Day 3, and after Mom, Dad, Son action,... no mater what I do, I am left with this only option.
It is evening/night. I can't get to sleep, I can't leave the house.

Mar 24, 2018
Still not fixed.

After Day 3, and after Mom, Dad, Son action,... no mater what I do, I am left with this only option.
Press H and it most likely tells you that this is the end of the current version. Not the best way to handle it because I spent 20 minutes there trying to do something other than playing the drums a couple of times, but yeah, that's the end of content in this version as far as I know.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Still not fixed.

Well, yeah we test our game, have you encounter anything during your play? it could happens we miss things here and there... remember its an alpha game, if you want a complete game, without bugs, you can wait a year and try again we will now have a fuller version. This is a first release with this engine and it's day and night compare to other one.

You just complete this version, its should be a message saying it. Press H maybe!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Thats the end of content. You get a a warning message that you probably skipped.

Reddy.97

Jan 11, 2018
Im stucked at day 3, i came back to the past day 3 I ended it and started again. AM I IN GROUNDHOG DAY???

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Im stucked at day 3, i came back to the past day 3 I ended it and started again. AM I IN GROUNDHOG DAY???
You played day3, took the time mahcine and wakeup in the morning ITS the GHD... after that its a long day! End up with a big scene.

Reactions: Carcalla

Hamlet

Jan 21, 2018
I really like this thing*. It looks good, has an upbeat tone, an intriguing premise, an anything-can-happen feel to it, and two very hot moms (one has an intriguing resemblance to Melania). The Bacon-Mom vision and the MC-Mom-Dad scene gave a tantalizing hint of what may be in store. It's going to be tough waiting for the next update.

*Is it really a game or a sort of choose-your-own erotic adventure?

Reactions: Motkeyz

Gary993

Jun 24, 2017
Hello
With this new version the game hangs in different places, I am forced to restart with a backup and sometimes the backup hangs too.
my computer and a bit old may be that the RAM is not enough

Reddy.97

Jan 11, 2018
You played day3, took the time mahcine and wakeup in the morning ITS the GHD... after that its a long day! End up with a big scene.
No dude, i mean, if you do not pay 40$ to slut in the second day 3 ( when u already went back in time) you are ending the day and starting the same day again. It's a bug m8

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes