sacred

Sep 10, 2017
I always hang at the Gaz scene? The dialogue where "Huum, you look pretty big yourself...". The dialogue doesnt proceed and it just hangs.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Change of engine to Unity.. It's still buggy, sluggish during transitions, doesn't have all the basic functions a visual novel should have, the .exe uses far far more RAM, CPU and GPU than a Ren'py game which uses close to nothing compared to this.
Please read the fix notes about the transitions, and it’s not using a lot of ram when I tested it on multiple machines? It’s running less than 200 mb most of the time? I played this testing on a 1.6ghz atom processor with no dedicated gpu and I didn’t have those problems at all, only loading times should be affected by the gpu and cpu

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
I never had trouble getting the key before this latest version, which was supposed to make it easier. Now all I get when I click where I used to get the key is "some drawers" - then I can't progress. This developer is making this game ridiculously hard to play!

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Goodness, this game is awesome and the renders are high definition af.
Just wish they moved to Renpy, Unity is more suited to games like House Party and Viking's Daughter rather than a VN style like this. And everyone knows Unity is buggy as hell. Also the gallery doesn't work and a looping feature would be awesome with the sex scenes :D

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
How do you know when you're at the end of version 0.4.0? The MC is stuck in his bedroom after his mom swallowed his cum in front of his dad. Am I missing some obscure trigger to move forward? I like the 1980 Taboo poster on the MC's wall - "Ohhh Kay Parker!":eek:penedeyewink:

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
How do you know when you're at the end of version 0.4.0? The MC is stuck in his bedroom after his mom swallowed his cum in front of his dad. Am I missing some obscure trigger to move forward? I like the 1980 Taboo poster on the MC's wall - "Ohhh Kay Parker!":eek:penedeyewink:
Press the Hint key, H :) it will tell you

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Goodness, this game is awesome and the renders are high definition af.
Just wish they moved to Renpy, Unity is more suited to games like House Party and Viking's Daughter rather than a VN style like this. And everyone knows Unity is buggy as hell. Also the gallery doesn't work and a looping feature would be awesome with the sex scenes :D
Hi, everyone does not know that unity is buggy as hell, please elaborate? Everything you see is custom in the game, and this is the first release so obviously tweaks need to be done further down the line, and other improvements. Most games are done with unity these days, and if they can handle AAA titles it can handle VN's too, but keep in mind also that i am solo working on this, so some things could take a bit more time before its pefect.

The only thing i see right now affecting people are the transitions that once again are done on a timer,

The gallery is not released yet, thats not a bug, the kitchen and the small bathroom is also not released yet.

there is a looping feature in the animation, i have announced this already ages ago, press the arrow next to the stop button and it will go red and loop indefinetly until you unloop or stop. This is actually one of the features i am very happy about too that i rarely see.

/A

Wingman666

Nov 24, 2017
Ok i know now the end of this version after you mom give you handjob in her room with jon and use drum 2nd time, this game really good i looking forwand for new update, haha

Reactions: Aesouh

El Malo

Jan 26, 2018
@Motkeyz & Aesouh

First of all, congratulations for the quality of your game : storyline (even if it's just the beginning), quality of the renders, animations... that's why I played it several times yesterday, hence my comments.

A few renders are missing however the path (seen it in the CGs) or maybe are just part of old versions.
Too bad when the art is so good...
- 1 when MC putt the card in his computer on day 1 "Hero-room-Omjcard1"
- 1 sex position during first night peeping "Day10012b11"
- 1 during day 2 breakfast when MC (un)button Juliana shirt "Cuisine01040"
On the contrary, a CG of Nika's bedroom without her legs when you visit her room during the day, would be good (my opinion).

Scenes are not played. Maybe I've missed some path? Old versions also?
- complete shower and breakfast scene on day 2. I've read you're considering the shower too early for the story line and you're working on it. The breakfast as well?
- Heather scene, alone in her livingroom, on day 3 "GHD".
- Nika scene on her bed, on day 3 "GHD".
- the binocular ???

And finally a few bugs...
- the night scene in Nika's room is available too soon (labelled "day3ghd" in the CGs) : you can play it at night on day 2 & before dinner on day 3 GHD.
- Dialog "she is already pissed..." when you try to re-enter the bathroom on day 3, even if you choose not to peek on Nika. And it appears each time you click on the bathroom door that day.
- Dialog "shit, I got caught..." when you choose not to peek on Nika under the shower on day 3 GHD.

and a remark to avoid resentfull posts : add in the OP that the incest patch is mandatory... the "patreon" story is a mess with "dad", "mom" and so on popping in half of the dialogs.

Bon courage pour les futures mises à jour...

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@Motkeyz & Aesouh

First of all, congratulations for the quality of your game : storyline (even if it's just the beginning), quality of the renders, animations... that's why I played it several times yesterday, hence my comments.

A few renders are missing however the path (seen it in the CGs) or maybe are just part of old versions.
Too bad when the art is so good...
- 1 when MC putt the card in his computer on day 1 "Hero-room-Omjcard1"
- 1 sex position during first night peeping "Day10012b11"
- 1 during day 2 breakfast when MC (un)button Juliana shirt "Cuisine01040"
On the contrary, a CG of Nika's bedroom without her legs when you visit her room during the day, would be good (my opinion).

Scenes are not played. Maybe I've missed some path? Old versions also?
- complete shower and breakfast scene on day 2. I've read you're considering the shower too early for the story line and you're working on it. The breakfast as well?
- Heather scene, alone in her livingroom, on day 3 "GHD".
- Nika scene on her bed, on day 3 "GHD".
- the binocular ???

And finally a few bugs...
- the night scene in Nika's room is available too soon (labelled "day3ghd" in the CGs) : you can play it at night on day 2 & before dinner on day 3 GHD.
- Dialog "she is already pissed..." when you try to re-enter the bathroom on day 3, even if you choose not to peek on Nika. And it appears each time you click on the bathroom door that day.
- Dialog "shit, I got caught..." when you choose not to peek on Nika under the shower on day 3 GHD.

and a remark to avoid resentfull posts : add in the OP that the incest patch is mandatory... the "patreon" story is a mess with "dad", "mom" and so on popping in half of the dialogs.

Bon courage pour les futures mises à jour...
Please also elaborate on the patreon version being a mess because we have run through it 10 times now in the last few days

Hi thanks for your words but this is exactly why we also want to not have people look at the dialogues and numbering’s, the renders names sometimes have no correlation to where they are, the images you are speaking of as well are in different paths, the Memory card scene is there but you may have accidentally skipped it, or it was removed for some reason. I haven’t fully cleaned up the render archives too as there are some old stuff in there. Remember we released the container locked and never meant to open it to all. if someone has unlocked it, it’s not like I can stop it but the image names are a mess.

The game story wise plays out as it should now, anything not found in the game may be old, removed or not yet implemented or in a different path. You may also refer the kitchen one as being able n the dream scene and that requires you to earn it in the game by doing a very specific path.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Also, I am building it very flexible for modding support later, but this is after 2 months of work, and I am not ready to let people mod things yet, and any touching in the archive at this point is at own risk and completely unsupported right now.

Phil52

Dec 19, 2017
Great Update Great game, one issue thou, the Map there is no confirmation or anything if you don't know where the MC needs to go just end up random clicking all the locations till something happens.

4.10 star(s) 237 Votes