hugo_123

Mar 7, 2018
pls help im stuck in day 2 i press the button hint and he show me take a shower but i cant because i have to go for bed but i can't

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Lol totally agree, the Dad being a cuck is so weird. He doesn't get aroused by his wifes body anymore yet somehow gets aroused by her jerking you off?
He's not a "cuck". A man is only a cuckold when his wife cheats on him BEHIND HIS BACK and/or AGAINST HIS WILL. Usage of the word in any other context is simply wrong, no matter what the Internet may say. Using it your way would be like me saying my green shirt is blue and convincing enough people on the Internet to say the same thing that a significant portion of the population will SWEAR - however incorrectly - that grass, jade, and emeralds are actually blue.

Even the definitions you'll find in online dictionaries generally agree on "husband of an unfaithful wife" - yet, if a man desires his wife to have sex outside the bonds of their marriage and she agrees to it there is no "faith" to be kept, (the "faith" being one spouse's belief that the other spouse is sticking to the "forsaking all others" monogamy of the marriage contract,) she cannot be "unfaithful" and, so, he cannot be a "cuckold".

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
He's not a "cuck". A man is only a cuckold when his wife cheats on him BEHIND HIS BACK and/or AGAINST HIS WILL. Usage of the word in any other context is simply wrong, no matter what the Internet may say. Using it your way would be like me saying my green shirt is blue and convincing enough people on the Internet to say the same thing that a significant portion of the population will SWEAR - however incorrectly - that grass, jade, and emeralds are actually blue.

Even the definitions you'll find in online dictionaries generally agree on "husband of an unfaithful wife" - yet, if a man desires his wife to have sex outside the bonds of their marriage and she agrees to it there is no "faith" to be kept, (the "faith" being one spouse's belief that the other spouse is sticking to the "forsaking all others" monogamy of the marriage contract,) she cannot be "unfaithful" and, so, he cannot be a "cuckold".
Did you play the game? It is pretty clearly laid out that MC has been fucking his mother while Dad is on a business trip and the father has no idea this has happened.

He got cucked. There is no way around that one, regardless of Webster's.

Apr 7, 2018

ok calm down this isn't 2013, there's no need to grammar Nazi over a slight technicality.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I think its all very simple. It has nothing to do with terms. Some are fine having dad (or any other guy for that matter) present and watch while we are having lewds, and some find that uncomfortable and thus a turn off.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I think you need to take Dad's scenes in total. Remember, he was spying on Nika earlier. It suggests voyeurism is his fetish. Yes, the implied activities of the mysterious week in time suggest MC and Mom were together while Dad was gone.

But...it appears his anger stems more from not being able to watch them than being "cucked". So, in my mind it's about voyeurism and not the other.

(but, yeah, he got a little too close to MC's butt for my tastes)

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Well, he didn't grope either, it's a way to see it, true. But as it's a still image, it shows dad pull his pants down but touching is subject to interpretation.
Being said, i see your point.
Very true. That was 2d from the back, so we can't quite determine whether there was buttock contact or not.

Nevner

Jun 3, 2017
pls help im stuck in day 2 i press the button hint and he show me take a shower but i cant because i have to go for bed but i can't
I believe you have to go to the parent's bedroom and check the wardrobe, get the key, click on the lower part of the end table, then finally go to the bathroom.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes