Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Oh lord... I ran into a loop and can't even get to the end of the update(yes, with the fixed version)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We will liok into this. Have you visit NIka's room before or its the first time, you pick your shirt, the money in wallet watch or leave. When you try to talk to her about the pills you should see John before that, have you seen him?

frezenex

Feb 14, 2018
this game is pretty smooth and look really enjoyable. the only problem i got is that on the 2nd day i cannot go to the kitchen to proceed the dialog after getting my shirt.
(tried with all the files and all end up the same)

Reactions: Motkeyz

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
this game is pretty smooth and look really enjoyable. the only problem i got is that on the 2nd day i cannot go to the kitchen to proceed the dialog after getting my shirt.
(tried with all the files and all end up the same)
Have you found the key to drawer in JUliana room?

Baynes

Apr 26, 2018
I am stuck in a dead end. I am supposed to go back to the room and wait for the mother after the little scene with the mother and father. NOTHING Had him wander around the house trying everything and I cant even go outside or go to bed. . can only access bedrooms and living room. ideas? Please PM so not spoilers

Reactions: megaera

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
pretty hard to guess if you're not doing something wrong or if the game is broken. not able to go to sleep after hj with mom on night 3.2. Anyone knows what I'm missing?

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I am stuck in a dead end. I am supposed to go back to the room and wait for the mother after the little scene with the mother and father. NOTHING Had him wander around the house trying everything and I cant even go outside or go to bed. . can only access bedrooms and living room. ideas? Please PM so not spoilers
The version end there, should have a message saying it.

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
The new engine kicks ass guys, but the slow response from the dissolve transitions is a little infuriating.

To be more precise, its the having to wait 2-3 seconds after each scene change before the cursor / mouse click responds to a context.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
The new engine kicks ass guys, but the slow response from the dissolve transitions is a little infuriating.

To be more precise, its the having to wait 2-3 seconds after each scene change before the cursor / mouse click responds to a context.
Yes we will tweek that in next release for sure! Thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: Carcalla
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes