Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Did you took the whimp out path with scut?
Of course not. Won't take it either.
the solution to the repeat bug with bacon or the 'evening dinner' which you cant go to is to go back to your last choice. Get the blowjob off Gaz and then the game should run normally.
Good to know. Except that isn't actually a solution, just one of the possible paths seems to be working while the other one is broken. So it will need a fixing.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Maybe day 2 you have to go to the veronica's room, maybe some clothes. If I click on the door, then exit the map. Or this is the exit now?
Well the two door image is indeed where the exit/door is on the right. Nika's room is on the 3 doors images on the right.
out of bedroom, right arrow, 3 doors image.
I hope it helps.

Apr 15, 2018
Does the lewdpatch go into the Timestamps folder with the application or deeper into the Timestamps Data folder? Other games have a /game folder within, this one has Data folder with other sub folders. THanks!

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
the solution to the repeat bug with bacon or the 'evening dinner' which you cant go to is to go back to your last choice. Get the blowjob off Gaz and then the game should run normally.
He is right you have to pay 40$ for the blowjob or the game glitches and you can't progress

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
"Please stand by your adventure will begin soon"....people getting stuck in-game when it won't even start for me. Is it trying to connect online in order to download files ?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
For those who wish to see the last scene..it should works.
Payed for the blowjob with Gaz game continued alright, done that scene.

Well, thats some very weird turn of events but actually it was hinted that.. we are actually in a very deep pit of shit that we just didn't realize yet :)

Neuvell

May 26, 2017
I don't understand, just downloaded the new fixed version but still can't load what I've saved, it just loads to the last convo before I left the house and gets frozen on that screen, it was the same issue I had before the fix?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Care to explain coz i'm not sure to follow you here.
I followed the conversation between us&mom&dad. If you listen carefully it is revealed that we aren't actually altered a single day. As Bacon led us to believe. A whole week was already altered. We are already in a different "timespace" dimension, not in the same one where we started. Or simply we are altering the past, not just the future with our actions and obviously have no idea whatsoever about this just yet.. or how much damage we have caused or the danger we got ourselves into.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes