Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Good gosh, and you didn't choose the cute redhead? They both look like a fun pair...and up to adventurous things?

Reactions: Aesouh and Krull

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
1. You do not need to extract the files from the incest patch.

2. The files you acquired following the download of the incest patch do not need to be extracted.

3. Do not extract the files.

4. Just don't do it.

5. For the love of god and all that is good and pure in the world, DO NOT extract the files. Leave them the feck alone for they are contaminated.

Download the incest patch to your desktop and then freeze. Stop all activity from the brain to your fingertips. After you have downloaded the incest patch to your desktop, or your preferred destination, simply copy the folder (which will appear in the form of a zip.file just to confuse you) and paste them into the folder named: StreamingAssets. Then back the hell away from said folder and do not, I repeat, do not extract the contents. leave them alone. Forever. And ever. Any thoughts of extraction at this point will result in a brain aneurysm to not only yourself but to the fine fappers of this site.

It was better when this stand under the patch and you have not to search around to find your answer. And I think the most was not reading it on the downloading side and clicked it away and wonder why you need a password.

Reactions: Krull

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Well, the comics are free on the author's deviantart and @jande21 took the time to upload it here too:

in case you want to read them.
I actually read through a synopsis on Google after you mentioned who it was. Sounds kinky. I'm not favored of BDSM, but it's such pretty art that they do, I think I'll take advantage of the download link.

Thanks for the info and the gorgeous work you do all over this forum!

Reactions: Krull

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug

logic bug
You get the hint to go to the bathroom. You must go to the shower ("bathroom"). Maybe you can change the hints that all new players know what place you mean.

Day 1
When you wake up and spy on you parents bedroom and after this use in your room the drums then you see the spying pic and the Game is buged (freezed and you must close the game). It is buged from the beginning when you wake up und use the drums you have aso a freeze (sleeping pic).

Day 2

The drums are buged.

When you spy again and go from the floor to the room from your sister freeze and you have the next bug.

Day 3
The drums are buged.

Night
When you don´t go to the kitchen for example and go in your sisters room freeze.

Bathroom you get the same message before you go shopping.

Feb 28, 2018
I didn't look into this for a while. Is it possible now to load a saved game without losing your money or getting stuck between scenes?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I didn't look into this for a while. Is it possible now to load a saved game without losing your money or getting stuck between scenes?
You never lost your money before it was just a display issue in the UI. And yes that was fixed.

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
nah they obfuscated there coding some so I just well had the game tell me lol

looks like the animations are in the resources.resource file I extracted them as well if no one else posts them I suppose I could but either way I need sleep
How did you extract them? I tried with both Asset Bundle and Unity Studio and failed

Reactions: Muffeh
Feb 28, 2018
You never lost your money before it was just a display issue in the UI. And yes that was fixed.
Oh, good to know. I stopped playing after loading the game for the first time and decided to better wait a few more months before trying it again. ^^

I'll give it another try now. Thanks for your efforts!

Reactions: Motkeyz

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
How did you extract them? I tried with both Asset Bundle and Unity Studio and failed
I'm assuming your talking about animations..... I use something like dragon unpacker but not that and it's not readily available online. Could try dragon unpacker or a multiunpacker they maybe decent enough to work.... when I get home from work I'll post a link anyhow.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
so, in these current version? is there netori already ?
cause it seems halfway from version 1.00

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes