El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
The Game have the same bugs all days and two are dead ends so it is very buggy and you find them not when you play only linear.

When you play linear you can play it to the end with no problems.
I tend to play it linear and with the help of H key for hints but as the UI allow you to do much more...good catch.

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
oh okay. thank you. it's my first time playing this game.

not needed game has onboard Hintstar* service so you always know what you need to be doing just press "H" to activate it.

*special restrictions may apply if you like subscribe at patreon page LOL

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Just tried out the game and was extremly impressed with it.
Look forward to see how it progress and will defintely support it on Patroen.
Thank you so much for your kind words and your support. Means a lot to Motkeyz and me. This is what keeps the project going :D

/A

Reactions: Motkeyz

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
not needed game has onboard Hintstar* service so you always know what you need to be doing just press "H" to activate it.

*special restrictions may apply if you like subscribe at patreon page LOL
Haha I love it :D I may have to steal that name :D

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
Haha I love it :D I may have to steal that name :D
LOL 3 hours of sleep 10 hours of work makes for me very silly responses
tired as hell but got like another 8 hours before can sleep.
right now just ignoring all those incest password requests because so half temepted to give it too them but then here them cry i unzipped it now what

Reactions: Aesouh

blubberina

May 29, 2017
Hi all,

Forgive me not to be able to use the search field in the upper right corner correctly but I did not find any post related to my problem so (I guess it is not the first question about it): How do I get the videos work in the game?

I am able to play but I never see an animation although I know from the download packages on page one that there are animations...

Thanks in advance!

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
sorry guys, i don´t understand to use the patch (password)?! I´ve read OP ... but i didn´t find a solution... o_O

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Hmm, at some point Maureen mentions that her father is porking some girl who is not much older than her. And MC thinks to himself that he fucked that girl right there in his own bed. Do we know which girl he's thinking of? (If it's Gaz, then it's wrong. My MC didn't do shit with her)

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
sorry guys, i don´t understand to use the patch (password)?! I´ve read OP ... but i didn´t find a solution... o_O
Read this post:

And ... yes! Read my response, to that same question, in the way YOU like.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Tried this for the first time today and was very impressed, even if it does crash a few times.

The models are perfect and the animation is some of the best I've seen. Will try again tomorrow.

Reactions: Motkeyz
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes