Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
I feel bad for you guys @Aesouh . Didn't even have time to update the website yet. :disappointed: But happy to see you're really trying to help out everyone with whatever problem they have. Props and thanks! :eazyHype::firstimekiss:

Reactions: Motkeyz and Aesouh

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I feel bad for you guys @Aesouh . Didn't even have time to update the website yet. :disappointed: But happy to see you're really trying to help out everyone with whatever problem they have. Props and thanks! :eazyHype::firstimekiss:
Thank you :) I do what I can, it makes me so happy to see so many people play something that we've made ourselves, and we've gotten a lot of new fans and a few new supporters over the days, hopefully more soon :).

We're having some problem getting exposure on the game, I'm frankly quite new in this scene, hopefully it will get up there with the rest soon, I'm confident in our abilities to be up there :)

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
Yeah but you have to keep in mind that the Twist does realtime rendering and is a 3d game, our animations are actually video files playing :) If it works to watch 1080p video fluid on youtube it should also work in our game.

I think its more of a driver issue than hardware only, If some people have troubles with game only beeing black and you have older hardware, try forcing the game in DX9 mode

1. Rightclick timestamps EXE and make a shortcut of it
2. Edit the shortcut and in "target" add -force-d3d9 this may solve the problem.

It's really difficult to know what can be wrong when there are endless hardware combinations on PC, specially with the older hardware around.

/A
well as I recall unity just uses the system video handling instead of there own codecs like videolan and other movie players... so knowing this most ppls video problems are going to be coming from misconfigured codec problems or corrupted codecs on there system or missing codecs entirely it was an issue even on MoTH and recommended using a codec pack which worked great for most users except the Vista users on vista windows pushed alot codec priorities to there own codec serviceso the mismatches caused alot freezing and other issues to fully fix that requires alot codec tutorials and would be out of this scope of this thread to fix...nothing on developer side they can really do when its user system thats the issue. *Edit I take that back about onlything dev could do is check out the media assets on unity to play the media through unity asset codecs not system codecs I forgot I seen that before.

Darth Bane

May 2, 2018
Not sure if the problem with the password was solved, ;TLDR.
It's not enough to rename the file unrated if your comp is reading it as a zip file. Right click on it, go to properties, opens with: change to Window Explorer, place file in Streaming Assets.
That should do it, that's how I got round it.
Hope it helps.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Not sure if the problem with the password was solved, ;TLDR.
It's not enough to rename the file unrated if your comp is reading it as a zip file. Right click on it, go to properties, opens with: change to Window Explorer, place file in Streaming Assets.
That should do it, that's how I got round it.
Hope it helps.
No men, just place the file in Streaming Assets. Don't open.

Darth Bane

May 2, 2018
No men, just place the file in Streaming Assets. Don't open.
Didn't work for me that way, I'm using Windows 7, I had to change how the file was read for it to work. It had nothing do with opening it. I think others have had the same problem. This was the work around I found.

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
I'm beginning to not feel so foolish in asking a question not related to how to use the incest patch or 30 minutes ( Or less ) after an update someone will ask when's the next update. There really seems to be so many it makes me wonder if they do this all the time and just can't help themselves.

Apr 5, 2018
Yeah but you have to keep in mind that the Twist does realtime rendering and is a 3d game, our animations are actually video files playing :) If it works to watch 1080p video fluid on youtube it should also work in our game.

I think its more of a driver issue than hardware only, If some people have troubles with game only beeing black and you have older hardware, try forcing the game in DX9 mode

1. Rightclick timestamps EXE and make a shortcut of it
2. Edit the shortcut and in "target" add -force-d3d9 this may solve the problem.

It's really difficult to know what can be wrong when there are endless hardware combinations on PC, specially with the older hardware around.

/A
Where exactly are we suppose to put -force-d3d9?

Before .exe? After the quotation marks? Everytime i try to add it to the target line i get an error "make sure the path and file name are correct"

Jul 10, 2017
here the pics and animations have at it
and the password has been posted need to learn to search or to make it easier go my profile and check my recent posts and go back till you see "here is the password for storage"
can you reupload please thanks

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Mac Version please? This looks great. I need someone to find me a working version of "Step mother: Kelly's Family" also!

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
Didn't work for me that way, I'm using Windows 7, I had to change how the file was read for it to work. It had nothing do with opening it. I think others have had the same problem. This was the work around I found.
You know if its an issue... try this work flow:
1) download
2) check if file is named unrated.zip if not right click rename
3) right click unrated.zip scroll down chose "copy"
4) open game folder goto Timestamps 0.4.2_Data\StreamingAssets folder
5) right click in streamingassets folder scroll down choose "paste"
all done fully patched

for advance users try this:
1)download
2)open download folder check name fix if needed
3)Open a second folder and browse to the streamingassets folder
4)Now left click and hold mouse button on unrated.zip and drag your mouse to the streamingasset folder then release mouse button
all done again

If either method don't work give up and check out facebook games.

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
Hi

Clicking to download brings up invalid session on the URL. It does not work.

Cheers
Hmmm not sure of the issue I even started the download and downloading just fine
other link included the filename here without see if that works better

Reactions: Nalex

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
After you go shopping with the mom and come back home, if you click the big bathroom door again, it says she's getting ready to go shopping. Not a huge bug, just wanted to report it.

Also, if you wimped out and let Bacon's mom suck Scut's dick, it should show Bacon's mom jerking off scut not Bacon during the second time you go to Bacon's house and see those glitches. Just a suggestion!

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I think I know where most of those GBs are coming from :closedtongue::closedtongue::closedtongue:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But seriously, keep up the awesome work on this story! I hope there's more sister content coming soon :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Hahaha thats a funny one!!!

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes