sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
Anybody else having issues with the Incest Patch? Downloaded it with no problems but moving the files with or without extraction afterwards brings up Error code 0x8004005: Unspecified error.
thats a windows error check out this page see if it can help you

specifically try this first then try other cases if doesn't help
Solution For Case 4: Corrupt .dll file
As mentioned, this error will affect the functionality of several programs, so it is imperative that you fix the issue as quickly as possible. Luckily, it is a simple and quick fix.

Begin by going to the Start menu and click on All Programs->Accesories->System Tools.
From there, select Disk Cleanup and you’ll be told which files you can delete and how much disk space can be freed.
Select Temporary Internet Files and click Clean up system files button.
Although a corrupt .dll file is a complicated issue, the solution of just cleaning up the system files from the Internet will usually fix this issue.

freka_man

Jun 25, 2018
Anybody else having issues with the Incest Patch? Downloaded it with no problems but moving the files with or without extraction afterwards brings up Error code 0x8004005: Unspecified error.
I had no problems, simply move the file in the folder as instructed.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Okay, so I'm about an hour in... and just two things:

1) I'm really enjoying this game so far.

2) The MC has the fucking grossest dick I have ever seen. Seriously, what the actual fuck? That thing is a monster... a fucking... mini-tentacle.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Maureen is awesome, on the same level as the other girls

Noticed some bugs and inconsistencies, someone probably already pointed out, but for example, if you watch nika masturbating, MC will tell that she already agreed to not call him little anymore and she remembers it, but that was at another timeline, she could have seem his dick while he fucks Gaz, but this is not explained.

A bug I noticed is when you are with the whole family at the kitchen at the other timeline and try to enter nika's room, it will change to a older render you seem and the game will freeze, and you have to quit the game

Reactions: Motkeyz

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Where exactly are we suppose to put -force-d3d9?

Before .exe? After the quotation marks? Everytime i try to add it to the target line i get an error "make sure the path and file name are correct"
After the target quotation marks, make a space and then paste that in :)

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
IMO there should be three options. Each you can take pics of your mom, Bacon takes pics or Scut takes pics.

Also, when making blowjob animations. Make sure the upper lip is lowered further away from the nose. If the upper lip is too close to the nose during a blowjob, it makes it look like she has no teeth, lol.

One more thing, you should be able to jerk off in the shower while fantasizing about Bacons mom sucking scut's dick.
Good point, i'll look at modifying that for the next version for the wimp path.

/A

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Is there a Key-bind for Auto Text yet? I'm missing it from the last engine.
Hi, this will be a part of the big dialogue system revamp, which I am planning, it will improve several things with the dialogue flow, i attempted at doing this for this release but it was too big of a change to do in the timeframe, it requires A LOT of modification and testing in the core system. It's planned for sure though together with 3-4 other dialogue related things that will make things smoother.

/A

Reactions: D3licious

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
Love this game but the monster cocks are a bit too monstrous for my taste, yeeesh. I'd ask for the option for smaller but i know that would increase your render queue by 2 so that's out of the question lol.

Reactions: Cephsus

flavio27

Aug 15, 2017
Sorry, in the previous version there was talk of a photo session where there was the choice between getting help from Bacon or doing it alone.... in the last version do not talk more.... I can tell if it's my fault or if you changed the story??? Thank you

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Sorry, in the previous version there was talk of a photo session where there was the choice between getting help from Bacon or doing it alone.... in the last version do not talk more.... I can tell if it's my fault or if you changed the story??? Thank you
No? It's still happening but you know it takes a few days in the game to set things up and whatnots, we still got tons of things to add in the game, we're just getting started, and there are even more things referenced earlier that is coming too. :)

/A

U

User_166761

For those who want to see the CGs:

Passwords for ...\Timestamps 0.4.2_Data\StreamingAssets\Storage.vngine and ...\Timestamps 0.4.2_Data\StreamingAssets\unrated.zip (both are zip archives) are:

0.4.2lenten95Stipple95albeit94waddle

and

0.4.2evzone52vicinity11brooches56produced

Like the last time, for those interested in knowing how to get them, you need to decompile "...\Timestamps 0.4.2_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll" with something like ILSpy and inspect the code. It's not as easy as last time since a few functions are called and to recreate that you need to rerun them by writing your own NET script. That is what I did, although using a debugger like IDA would probably be faster.

As usual, for the videos you need to target ...\Timestamps 0.4.2_Data\data.unity3d with UnityStudio (now called AssetStudio) or Asset Bundle Extractor.

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes