Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Let me guess, you are using the modded version with the old mod? :) FF posted something about a fixed version yesterday
I dunno mate. Just downloaded it here and then downloaded the incest patch.

By the way. Has anyone made a list of what scenes are available and when? Not so much an entire walkthrough but just a list of scenes.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
View attachment 125280
Gotta admit I was a bit confused here. Is this a french euphemism for girls masturbating?
Never heard about it either, eventually you can ask a girl to "souffler dans ma flûte" but this one must be specific to a particular area, a local village ;)

On the russian site began to ask for a password .. it's an epidemic:(
As for this forum, you need a password also and username...

FeralChild

Aug 13, 2017
Couple of questions.
Around the part where Maureen first comes back.
Anyone know what happens if you take Heather's dildo, and what the implications are if you break up(or don't) with Maureen?

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Couple of questions.
Around the part where Maureen first comes back.
Anyone know what happens if you take Heather's dildo, and what the implications are if you break up(or don't) with Maureen?
Nothing for the moment with Heather's dildo but i guess will be usefull in a future update.
As for Maureen why breaking up with her? you'll miss 2 nice anims and any possible future threesome...

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
By the way. Has anyone made a list of what scenes are available and when? Not so much an entire walkthrough but just a list of scenes.
By starting a new game and pressing H key at every scene, you can have access to all of them. It will be just your decision when the choices to pop-up to go for or not...For now by making all the naughty choices (apart the whimp thingy) you'll can see all the naughtiest renders aswell. (example is the small variations in Jul's kitchen scenes)

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
[QUOTE = "El bacca Del Chew, post: 920151, участник: 12457"]

Thank you, I do not need this). I am pleased with everything.

FeralChild

Aug 13, 2017
Nothing for the moment with Heather's dildo but i guess will be usefull in a future update.
As for Maureen why breaking up with her? you'll miss 2 nice anims and any possible future threesome...
I see.
I just thought it was weird to be given the option to break up with Maureen or not.
There wasn't much talk about breaking up with her through the game up to that point so I thought it must have been some sort of trick question.
Thanks for the heads up.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Heads up to people that rate the game for being buggy based on issues with the fan patch, not only is it a fan patch and the issue did not exist in the official game, but it was also fixed yesterday by the modder. Several people have mentioned this issue and it was due to the mod, I spent a lot of time myself looking for the issue in the code before people started mentioning it was the mod that did it, time kind of wasted, so before someone reports an issue i would also appreciate it if you mention if you play modded or not. Thank you.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
By starting a new game and pressing H key at every scene, you can have access to all of them. It will be just your decision when the choices to pop-up to go for or not...For now by making all the naughty choices (apart the whimp thingy) you'll can see all the naughtiest renders aswell. (example is the small variations in Jul's kitchen scenes)
In addition to this i guess the easter egg scenes are in there too, there are 3 scenes that is outside of the storyline that you can trigger from the first night and onwards. Nika peek at night and 2x hits on the drum

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
An educated guess, c'mon to be modest you know they are there, hehe.
My bad i forget thoses indeed, sorry.
I know, :D but they've been in there for quite some time now, :D people dont seem to talk about it unless i included it in the H key, which i did on 0.4.0. Did not do it for 0.4.1 or 0.4.2 anymore, i believe. :)

Reactions: Leopold89

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Just checked this out, been meaning to forever. Am I correct in understanding there is neither a walkthrough, nor any sort of fast forward button?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Just checked this out, been meaning to forever. Am I correct in understanding there is neither a walkthrough, nor any sort of fast forward button?
There is a skip button but it will skipp the whole scene, you can click to fast pace through it so its super easy,

There's a built in hint system if you press the H-key while in house navigation it will tell you what to do next, if you missed it from the scene

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes