Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yes the patch from lewdpatcher, it was broken earlier according to FF and it was updated yesterday, so those issues were only in the patched version

Reactions: Kibad

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
@Aesouh Love the game, much better than the original version. I know the engine change was a bit rough at first, but it's a definite improvement.

A few things though, not sure if they have been reported or not (not checking Patreon and haven't seen them mentioned in the last half dozen pages I reviewed)...
1. Does the "dream BJ" happen before or after the episode in the parents room? I ask because in my last playthrough it happened after the parents room episode and yet all through the dialogue in the parents room, it kept mentioning that it happened before.
If the 'dream' is supposed to happen first, it would seem to make more sense from a logical/continuity stand-point. Also, a bit more inner monologue from the mom might make that scene a bit spicier.
2. When cancelling/stopping, or sometimes just clicking the screen to advance, the animation during the 'dream' sequence there was a brief flash of the end scene where the mom is lying on the bed, and then the animation kicked in again.
Also, that whole end conversation seemed a bit jumbled since the dialogue seemed a bit inconsistent with what had already occured before in the story (the parents room episode/BJ).

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@Aesouh Love the game, much better than the original version. I know the engine change was a bit rough at first, but it's a definite improvement.

A few things though, not sure if they have been reported or not (not checking Patreon and haven't seen them mentioned in the last half dozen pages I reviewed)...
1. Does the "dream BJ" happen before or after the episode in the parents room? I ask because in my last playthrough it happened after the parents room episode and yet all through the dialogue in the parents room, it kept mentioning that it happened before.
If the 'dream' is supposed to happen first, it would seem to make more sense from a logical/continuity stand-point. Also, a bit more inner monologue from the mom might make that scene a bit spicier.
2. When cancelling/stopping, or sometimes just clicking the screen to advance, the animation during the 'dream' sequence there was a brief flash of the end scene where the mom is lying on the bed, and then the animation kicked in again.
Also, that whole end conversation seemed a bit jumbled since the dialogue seemed a bit inconsistent with what had already occured before in the story (the parents room episode/BJ).
Hi, you're actually asking for lore questions, I can't really answer those because it would cause spoiling of the story, however we don't want everything to be blatantly obvious, some people on the discord has figured out pretty well what's going on with all of that. I can't really offer any clarifications but the game is done in the right order so there is no problem there, the time travel aspect of the game and the glitches adds another dimension to the game ;>

2. I think you are referring to when start of animation happens you can see a previous image from the animation before, this is something that i have been trying to fix but it's proving extremely persistent, it's on my to-do still anyway, and I have tried multiple things to get rid of it,

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
The door bell does not stop after Bacon has opened the door for you. You need to disable the sound completely for not losing your mind. I guess the exit condition for this loop is missing...

Pistolmax

Dec 25, 2017
Sorry for posting an obvious message before but Im trying to play this on Mac. Im using Wine to run .exe files but its saying I need DirectX11 etc. Ive downloaded it but still not running. Any ideas for how to run this game on Mac?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Incest patch does not work and i have no idea what people are saying about zip what ever that is?
Anyone have a video on how to use this password protected patch?
Patch Instructions make no sense to me do i burn down a house?

Really how do you do this?
No matter what i try it wants a password!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Incest patch does not work and i have no idea what people are saying about zip what ever that is?
Anyone have a video on how to use this password protected patch?
Patch Instructions make no sense to me do i burn down a house?

Really how do you do this?
No matter what i try it wants a password!
DO NOT EXTRACT - It's not meant to be extracted just copy the file as is to Timestamps_Data folder STREAMINGASSETS of your game folder.
DON'T OPEN!!! JUST COPY THE DAMN ZIP FILE.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
DO NOT EXTRACT - It's not meant to be extracted just copy the file as is to Timestamps_Data folder STREAMINGASSETS of your game folder.
DON'T OPEN!!! JUST COPY THE DAMN ZIP FILE.
Must be winrar because i tried to drag it does not work, tried extract does not work i tried right clicking to see a copy option don't have one.

PS i got it with some help from someone!
That was my first time doing this!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
You don't need to open with winrar. Just click with right button in unrated.zip and select Copy. Then go to the folder and select Paste. That's all.

Reactions: Catwashere

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
You don't need to open with winrar. Just click with right button in unrated.zip and select Copy. Then go to the folder and select Paste. That's all.
I got it with help from someone!
I did not know you needed to go to downloads and drag the whole thing even the winrar logo stuff.
Point is is it working and now i learned something new!

PS. sorry for asking but to be fair i never did it before and it has been like 5 months since the last time i asked for help!
xD

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
there talking about the animations some ppl has had issues
Oh they worked fine for me the only issue was when taking a shower and picking mom nothing happened.

Only thing i'm not a fan of so far is the smoking i find it to be nasty!

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes