Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
How about the fact that the guy just got hit in the face with a bat.
if you select the option to defend against Scut , then Scut and Gaz weren't successful in blackmailing Heather , am talking about when they are successful, otherwise when he not hit in face with bat.

Keep in mind that it's only day 4 though and park happened on day 2, there will be a lot more :) Patrons have also voted what they want to see see most in the future updates, that's why there was a bigger scene with Gaz last release, and Maureen introduction.

I think the active patrons can vouch for the fact that we do listen to the community, while also have our own clear plans.
fair enough, I understand patreons take priority, just being honest, was a bit disappointed, still think game got great potential.

don't really get why am seeing Bacon with Heather scene either, don't have a problem with the scene, just doesn't make sense how you see that scene. if MC walks in and sees it, or spies through window, fair enough but just seems a bit randomly placed to explain they can replay there time travels.

as stated, game got potential for sure, just being honest with my thoughts on it. I hope you don't do everything your patreons suggest and just use polls as a guide, to be brutally honest, listening to patreons can ruin a game.

Reactions: torkenstiem

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
don't really get why am seeing Bacon with Heather scene either, don't have a problem with the scene, just doesn't make sense how you see that scene. if MC walks in and sees it, or spies through window, fair enough but just seems a bit randomly placed to explain they can replay there time travels.
Yeah, I don't think the player should have seen that, since the mc didn't. But this game packs the sexual situations tight, a bit too much at times, imo.

Also, what would happen if the mc meets himself while timetravelling? Or someone seems him in his room, then in the kitchen while he's still in his room?

Reactions: torkenstiem

XqctaX

May 23, 2017
if you select the option to defend against Scut , then Scut and Gaz weren't successful in blackmailing Heather , am talking about when they are successful, otherwise when he not hit in face with bat.

fair enough, I understand patreons take priority, just being honest, was a bit disappointed, still think game got great potential.

as stated, game got potential for sure, just being honest with my thoughts on it. I hope you don't do everything your patreons suggest and just use polls as a guide, to be brutally honest, listening to patreons can ruin a game.

things happend in the world even if you are not there to wittness it personally, just like a movie can follow several individuals experiences without the main character beeing present, this isnt a first person shooter game :E
so i dont see why people would argue against Basic storytelling devices.

I also see a few people asking for NTR, just no. if you want ntr go play an ntr game, dont go trying to change every other vanilla game into your own personal flavour.

other thing i find hilariously ironic is when people that will not be bothered to back the game devs with a single cent at all and pirate the game ask's devs to not listen to the patreons and instead change the game into what they want, seriously why, they have sponsors becouse people like what they are doing, going against them in favor of some random small minority of guys that will not sponsor the game, and seemingly just want the game curtailed to thier own niche flavour, that seems extremly counter productive to devs own intresse imho. also if you want you voice/vote to be heard go subscribe on patreon.

fyi Motz allready have a well thoughtout narrative/story written down and is pretty much doing the Game he wants,
like most succefull devs driven by passion rather than ego or monetary reasons (hi EA)
sure patrons get to vote on what we want of the Options Motz gives us, but its His options.
so we dont "change" the story per see,
but we do have long speculative disscutions on discord about whats going to happend in the future, who this or that character is/what their motives are etc that Motz can draw inspiration from should he want to, but a common theme is, dont listen to us, dont tells ut whats gonna happend, just do your own thing and let the storytelling/passion flow.

Yeah, I don't think the player should have seen that, since the mc didn't. But this game packs the sexual situations tight, a bit too much at times, imo.

Also, what would happen if the mc meets himself while timetravelling? Or someone seems him in his room, then in the kitchen while he's still in his room?
When he timetravels he doesnt just go back in time while his old self is there too, He relives the past days as himself and thus he can either change what happened in the past 3 days, with consequence for the present time (if they can get the machine to work properly, witch it isnt doing now) or he can relive days and change things Without it having consequence in his present timeline.
perhaps different type of timetravel will unlock in the future and he can meet himself, which could lead to some hilaruious situations (theres no reference to Back to the future movies in discord lol)

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi ! I just finished the update and I liked it :) I like this game more and more ! Thanks :)
I wanted to ask a question : how far can we go with Nika ? Is there something else with Nika other than
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
? Did I miss something with Nika ?

XqctaX

May 23, 2017
So we will not see full sex with mother in future? Only hj, bj no more? Or i miss something...
patreon does not allow incest, thus in the original game they are not your mother or sister, you are not related, instead they are your landlord etc, there is ofc a mod that turn the relationships into incest. but it is not permitted by patreon and thus not supported by mods.

Reactions: SQX and Aesouh

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Or i miss something...
Yeah you missed kinda the point. Patreon rules do not allow us as creators to have anything to do with it, so we don't. The game today does not have any patreon breaking things going on in it and never will if we can avoid it, you are talking about a third party patch that changes the story, from a game that has a different story.

/A

Reactions: Motkeyz and SQX

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hi ! I just finished the update and I liked it :) I like this game more and more ! Thanks :)
I wanted to ask a question : how far can we go with Nika ? Is there something else with Nika other than
? Did I miss something with Nika ?
Nope that's it for now with Nika :)

Reactions: Motkeyz

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
things happend in the world even if you are not there to wittness it personally, just like a movie can follow several individuals experiences without the main character beeing present, this isnt a first person shooter game :E
so i dont see why people would argue against Basic storytelling devices.

I also see a few people asking for NTR, just no. if you want ntr go play an ntr game, dont go trying to change every other vanilla game into your own personal flavour.

other thing i find hilariously ironic is when people that will not be bothered to back the game devs with a single cent at all and pirate the game ask's devs to not listen to the patreons and instead change the game into what they want, seriously why, they have sponsors becouse people like what they are doing, going against them in favor of some random small minority of guys that will not sponsor the game, and seemingly just want the game curtailed to thier own niche flavour, that seems extremly counter productive to devs own intresse imho. also if you want you voice/vote to be heard go subscribe on patreon.
of course its not a first person shooter game, talk about stating the obvious. it is however a game that is played via a Main Character like most adult games are, therefore my point still stands.

as for rest of your post , NTR? why the hell are u bringing up NTR, I said nothing about NTR as I don't believe in ridiculous slang like NTR.

as for me not being a patreon and developers shouldn't listen to me.

so the developers shouldn't listen to anyone who isn't a patreon?

even though the developers want there patreon count to grow and therefore a non patreon player opinion is just as valuable as a patreon player.

also recently I seen a discussion on this forum about developers listening to poll votes and patreons, I wasn't the only one that thought polls where just a guide to help developers make a decision, but they shouldn't base decision purely on patreon votes.

anyway, my posts was to help developers with some feedback, up to them how they use it, if they use it or what they do. not so sure why "you" appear to be SO upset by my post

Reactions: enokard

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
OK having no luck whatever connecting to the DL site (ufile.io) for the patch from LewdPatcher. Keeps saying site can't be reached. Could someone please post the patch on here? Thx.

Reactions: sabu6

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
@Aesouh @Motkeyz

I wanted to try a reverse playthrough, so I went through the game from start, choosing all the "wrong" answers.
And by that I mean:
- Let Gaz and Scut do their thing with Heather.
- No peeking or investigating sounds in the night.
- Have the mc fuck no one. In my other playthroughs I've avoided Gaz and I'm still going to do it this time :)
- Maureen is getting broken up with.
Meanwhile I'll try to "break" the game by following the hints last.

Here are some notes, in order of playthrough:

Other random stuff I noticed:
- that the basement is missing from the house map (N).
- The scroll wheel on my mouse works with the phone messages, but it's reeeally slow.
- mc should seek medical aid from having his dick always erect when he's in his bed. Can't be healthy.

I hope you guys can use some of this :) Thanks for a great game!

Reactions: Motkeyz and Aesouh

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@Aesouh @Motkeyz

I wanted to try a reverse playthrough, so I went through the game from start, choosing all the "wrong" answers.
And by that I mean:
- Let Gaz and Scut do their thing with Heather.
- No peeking or investigating sounds in the night.
- Have the mc fuck no one. In my other playthroughs I've avoided Gaz and I'm still going to do it this time :)
- Maureen is getting broken up with.
Meanwhile I'll try to "break" the game by following the hints last.

Here are some notes, in order of playthrough:

Other random stuff I noticed:
- that the basement is missing from the house map (N).
- The scroll wheel on my mouse works with the phone messages, but it's reeeally slow.
- mc should seek medical aid from having his dick always erect when he's in his bed. Can't be healthy.

I hope you guys can use some of this :) Thanks for a great game!
Thanks for the comments, I did read through all of it. Those issues with night scenes are due to your patch not the core game, i believe that was addressed by the modder. About the other things, we are aware some consistency problems when you pretty much skip a lot of scenes and this will be improved upon for sure.

I have taken note of the text not fitting on the screen, thanks. I thought that had been fixed already but clearly not, was this also in patched version? Is it the same problem in non-patched?

The shower scene had no skip, due to the fact that its so easy to skip animation and it takes extra work right now to put in a 4th choice button, need to revise the layout for this later :)

Also a message pling could also have been from bacon, he does give you one more message after a certain path, to give you the game, and there is a message from him telling you about it :)

The caught again thing was related to getting caught by Nika before, just him beeing bad at peeking in the shower, but yes there are some pathings that need to be solved, thanks.

That widened aspect ratio fuckup thing is most likely due to the screen resolution, might be some scaling problem for it that needs to be addressed for higher resolutions, There were some issues previously with non standard resolutions specially upwards that have been mended as we go.

Thanks for all the feedback and taking the time to write it up. I will take note of it and go through it again later, make some action points for it.

/A

Reactions: Motkeyz

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
@Aesouh Yes, I'm fairly certain that I have the first version of the fanmade patch installed. I haven't played the game without patch, so I can't say if the text fits there. I have no idea if Unity takes the Windows dpi setting into account, but I am running with 250% size (Windows start, settings, screen, size of text, apps and other elements). As for the buttons, I assumed it was something like that. Anyway, happy to help.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes