Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
By starting a new game and pressing H key at every scene, you can have access to all of them. It will be just your decision when the choices to pop-up to go for or not...For now by making all the naughty choices (apart the whimp thingy) you'll can see all the naughtiest renders aswell. (example is the small variations in Jul's kitchen scenes)
Thanks man.

freka_man

Jun 25, 2018
"Too much sex" that's a new one :D
What do you mean!? to much sex? its a SEX GAME! also mother is GOOD but personally I like the SISTER more, and the GF talking about 3 some with MOTHER like OMFG why stop there lets go crazy have a 4some SISTER included, yes muey bien :)) giggly
P.S. Also people don't forget that INCEST isn't allowed on PATREON, so the incest part is kinda fan based made currently. I think xD
And FOR those who say is to buggy perhaps you should learn to LOVE and appreciate things in life, ALSO dont forget the game is a early access and a VISUAL NOVEL!

Reactions: Motkeyz

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
What do you mean!? to much sex? its a SEX GAME! also mother is GOOD but personally I like the SISTER more, and the GF talking about 3 some with MOTHER like OMFG why stop there lets go crazy have a 4some SISTER included, yes muey bien :)) giggly
P.S. Also people don't forget that INCEST isn't allowed on PATREON, so the incest part is kinda fan based made currently. I think XD
And FOR those who say is to buggy perhaps you should learn to LOVE and appreciate things in life, ALSO dont forget the game is a early access and a VISUAL NOVEL!
You are correct, patreon doesn't allow it so we don't manage it or associate with it, simple as that really.

/A

Reactions: Motkeyz

bossman_212

Jan 7, 2018
having a problem with the save option. not saving, just some slider bar go back n forth, but its not saving. Is there a trick to this? any info would help

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
having a problem with the save option. not saving, just some slider bar go back n forth, but its not saving. Is there a trick to this? any info would help
Check your save folder in the game folder, if there are save files in there it means that the location of the game folder is strange, either hidden files or strange file names going on, or strange characters, hard for me to say right now.

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
There is a skip button but it will skipp the whole scene, you can click to fast pace through it so its super easy,

There's a built in hint system if you press the H-key while in house navigation it will tell you what to do next, if you missed it from the scene
There is a skip button? Must have missed it in the explanations. I'm not a big fan of the total lack of a skip button or walkthrough, hope the hints are detailed enough. I'm vehemently opposed to unskippable cutscenes and all things that take freedom away from a player :p

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
There is a skip button? Must have missed it in the explanations. I'm not a big fan of the total lack of a skip button or walkthrough, hope the hints are detailed enough. I'm vehemently opposed to unskippable cutscenes and all things that take freedom away from a player :p
There is nothing unskippable, all animations can be stopped and you can press skip to skip the entire scene, its on the panel to the right of the dialogue window

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Is there any gallery room or something so we can see the scenes again?? Im new in this game :)....
Sorry not implemented yet in the game :( due to massive performance issues in the gallery it still taking some time before its ready

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
whats the password for the patch ? also having trouble watching animations any advice.....thanks in advance

Epholos

Dec 15, 2017
The zooming during the sex scenes is atrocious, any chance for an option to turn it off or being able to do it manually?
Also the game crashes on day 2 evening/night when I go to sisters room.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
The zooming during the sex scenes is atrocious, any chance for an option to turn it off or being able to do it manually?
Also the game crashes on day 2 evening/night when I go to sisters room.
The animation is a video and its done so in post production, i agree that the zoom does the quality poorly, but its avoided more in the newer animations.

About your crash, you are on the modded game I assume, there are some posts about it that it has been updated...

Kibad

May 12, 2017
The animation is a video and its done so in post production, i agree that the zoom does the quality poorly, but its avoided more in the newer animations.

About your crash, you are on the modded game I assume, there are some posts about it that it has been updated...
Sorry if this may be a noob question. By modded version you mean the incest patch? Or another mod?

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes