• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
For those who want to see the CGs:

Passwords for ...\Timestamps 0.4.2_Data\StreamingAssets\Storage.vngine and ...\Timestamps 0.4.2_Data\StreamingAssets\unrated.zip (both are zip archives) are:

0.4.2lenten95Stipple95albeit94waddle

and

0.4.2evzone52vicinity11brooches56produced

Like the last time, for those interested in knowing how to get them, you need to decompile "...\Timestamps 0.4.2_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll" with something like ILSpy and inspect the code. It's not as easy as last time since a few functions are called and to recreate that you need to rerun them by writing your own NET script. That is what I did, although using a debugger like IDA would probably be faster.

As usual, for the videos you need to target ...\Timestamps 0.4.2_Data\data.unity3d with UnityStudio (now called AssetStudio) or Asset Bundle Extractor.
Nice I did pretty much the same just added one method then called that method to give the passwords

however giving the unrated password not good idea as it will only confuse ppl on how to install the patch

Hmm faster not really I had the password less than 5 mins after decompile.

I also posted links to the cgrip with the animations a few pages back and the storage password quite a few pages back and held onto the patch password to avoid complications it's already crazy enough without them extracting it.

*edit post to read more like what I was trying to originally post old one sounded a bit cocky

Kibad

May 12, 2017
Quick question:
Is there a walkthrough?
I know there are hints in the game. Its just to see if there are more paths and big wrong choices that make lose a scene.

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
Quick question:
Is there a walkthrough?
I know there are hints in the game. Its just to see if there are more paths and big wrong choices that make lose a scene.
no there isn't a walkthrough and yes paths will make you lose scenes ex. Wimpout choice bacon mom give BJ to scut if you fight you won't see that. Currently the content how it is is easily save scummable but in future updates yea someone may need to make a walkthrough but currently hint system works fine just save often at choices then try other choice to avoid missing any scenes

Reactions: Aesouh

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
no there isn't a walkthrough and yes paths will make you lose scenes ex. Wimpout choice bacon mom give BJ to scut if you fight you won't see that. Currently the content how it is is easily save scummable but in future updates yea someone may need to make a walkthrough but currently hint system works fine just save often at choices then try other choice to avoid missing any scenes
You dont have to save scum though considering the "last choice" button :)

Kibad

May 12, 2017
Yes. I replayed that part, and saw the BJ, love that. I will try to see if Heather gives a BJ to Bacon, if the the MC says that Bacon needs a reward. Because, while in the first time travel, there was a flash about that BJ on Bacon, thats why i asked afraid to have lost that scene.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yes. I replayed that part, and saw the BJ, love that. I will try to see if Heather gives a BJ to Bacon, if the the MC says that Bacon needs a reward. Because, while in the first time travel, there was a flash about that BJ on Bacon, thats why i asked afraid to have lost that scene.
No animation for this, but in the latest version we did have some new content that you probably noticed and liked :)

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
got to say, I am a little disappointed with new update, was hoping to see Scut and Gaz return to Heather, even though Gaz says she talk to Scut.

figured if i pretty much ignore Gaz sexual advances, it annoy her and she doesn't talk with Scut, therefore they return the following day like they said they would.

I know there is the bacon and heather thing, but doesn't really make sense , there is no way Scut going pass up opportunity to blackmail heather more.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
got to say, I am a little disappointed with new update, was hoping to see Scut and Gaz return to Heather, even though Gaz says she talk to Scut.

figured if i pretty much ignore Gaz sexual advances, it annoy her and she doesn't talk with Scut, therefore they return the following day like they said they would.

I know there is the bacon and heather thing, but doesn't really make sense , there is no way Scut going pass up opportunity to blackmail heather more.
Keep in mind that it's only day 4 though and park happened on day 2, there will be a lot more :) Patrons have also voted what they want to see see most in the future updates, that's why there was a bigger scene with Gaz last release, and Maureen introduction.

I think the active patrons can vouch for the fact that we do listen to the community, while also have our own clear plans.

/A

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
You dont have to save scum though considering the "last choice" button :)
I didn't understand the last choice button as I thought it was going to be just like using the wheel to reverse in a Renpy game. When I did try it I was talking to the protag's mother and said the wrong thing, clicked last choice and it took me to the Gaz scene again.

Got to tell you man. When first introduced to Gaz and Scut I had no idea because Gaz is a guys name over here, short for Gary. So the dialog was throwing me lol.

EDIT:

Just come across another game freeze that requires hard shutdown. The first night when you catch parents and the mother gives a handjob, I went back to my room and then tried to click the drums as someone said there was a scene, instead it went back to parents door and then game crashed.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I didn't understand the last choice button as I thought it was going to be just like using the wheel to reverse in a Renpy game. When I did try it I was talking to the protag's mother and said the wrong thing, clicked last choice and it took me to the Gaz scene again.

Got to tell you man. When first introduced to Gaz and Scut I had no idea because Gaz is a guys name over here, short for Gary. So the dialog was throwing me lol.

EDIT:

Just come across another game freeze that requires hard shutdown. The first night when you catch parents and the mother gives a handjob, I went back to my room and then tried to click the drums as someone said there was a scene, instead it went back to parents door and then game crashed.
Let me guess, you are using the modded version with the old mod? :) FF posted something about a fixed version yesterday

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hello, I have a problem with this game image remains gray when I sound.
Try to search the thread for force DX9, I think that will help you, it helped other people with gray screen problem.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Let me guess, you are using the modded version with the old mod? :) FF posted something about a fixed version yesterday
When load a save, the last choice option took me to the very beggining of the game (the first Juli's shower). Instead if advance in the game and go through a choice then the last choice button works perfectly.

Edit: I don't use mod.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes