Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
image gallery for future update? or is there a way to unclock it ?
Future update, sorry, it's quite a monumental workthrough, if you think the save/load screen is slow due to the ammount of saves, imagine how the gallery is going to be. It takes time to get it to work well. :)

freka_man

Jun 25, 2018
So to give a review as the site recomends:
Story - Has great quality intresting plot, makes you wonder of the possibilities you can take, currently stil early access, however I enjoy replaying the game every time each time a bit different, hopefully options where you can become a monster fighter will be added, because I hate losing in a fight even in games.,
Originality - have to say i find the plot very intriguing cannot wait to play the full game, has a very nice aproach to time travel.,
Renders - The quality of images is amazing and the characters all beautifull, definitely worth playing very appealing to the eyes.,
Sound - There is sound effects to perticular scenes, outside that the sounds feel abit out of context for me, but then again the game is curently early access so who knows what wonders are to come.,
Playability - If previous explenations haven't convinced you already, let's just say that your time is not gonna be wasted one of the best early access. SO download the magical game give it a go and give it your love.,
Performance - I personally have quite a old PC within modern tech game runs smoth love it.,
Bugs - I personally haven't encountered any but then again I wasn't looking for them to busy and distracted by the , Animations - you can only love it so beautiful and sexy it makes you want to be in the game.,
Voice Acting - currently doesn't seem to have voice acting but then again this isn't a triple A game so I find this to be a bit to much for a indie game. ,
Grammar - this is another thing I pay little to no attention since is a sex game and also there is many beautiful things to distract you in the game,
Amount of content - for an early access there is plenty, one has plenty to enjoy a good fap session (hihi)(gigly,giggly), considering the quality of the game one can only hope that there is plenty of support that the game will not be abandoned.
once again I cannot help but say 10/10 game

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I actually read through a synopsis on Google after you mentioned who it was. Sounds kinky. I'm not favored of BDSM, but it's such pretty art that they do, I think I'll take advantage of the download link.

Thanks for the info and the gorgeous work you do all over this forum!
While bdsm is a central part of the book, it is much more. Its funny & heartfelt story, that makes you care about the leads relationship. Just don't read it in public lol.

Reactions: Krull

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Story - Has great quality intresting plot, makes you wonder of the possibilities you can take, currently stil early access, however I enjoy replaying the game every time each time a bit different, hopefully options where you can become a monster fighter will be added, because I hate losing in a fight even in games.,
Originality - have to say i find the plot very intriguing cannot wait to play the full game, has a very nice aproach to time travel.,
Renders - The quality of images is amazing and the characters all beautifull, definitely worth playing very appealing to the eyes.,
Sound - There is sound effects to perticular scenes, outside that the sounds feel abit out of context for me, but then again the game is curently early access so who knows what wonders are to come.,
Playability - If previous explenations haven't convinced you already, let's just say that your time is not gonna be wasted one of the best early access. SO download the magical game give it a go and give it your love.,
Performance - I personally have quite a old PC within modern tech game runs smoth love it.,
Bugs - I personally haven't encountered any but then again I wasn't looking for them to busy and distracted by the , Animations - you can only love it so beautiful and sexy it makes you want to be in the game.,
Voice Acting - currently doesn't seem to have voice acting but then again this isn't a triple A game so I find this to be a bit to much for a indie game. ,
Grammar - this is another thing I pay little to no attention since is a sex game and also there is many beautiful things to distract you in the game,
Amount of content - for an early access there is plenty, one has plenty to enjoy a good fap session (hihi)(gigly,giggly), considering the quality of the game one can only hope that there is plenty of support that the game will not be abandoned.
once again I cannot help but say 10/10 game
Thank you for the nice review! There is a reviews tab up in the left corner under the thread name, just above the thread numbering, so you can add it there! Otherwise i think it will get lost in the posts :) Thank you again!

/A

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
While bdsm is a central part of the book, it is much more. Its funny & heartfelt story, that makes you care about the leads relationship. Just don't read it in public lol.
Which book? Fifty shades of grey?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Updated OP with the Official banners and fan made banners thanks to @Krull, at the bottom of OP in spoiler tags

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bugs - I personally haven't encountered any but then again I wasn't looking for them to busy and distracted by the ,
The Game have the same bugs all days and two are dead ends so it is very buggy and you find them not when you play only linear.

When you play linear you can play it to the end with no problems.

freka_man

Jun 25, 2018
The Game have the same bugs all days and two are dead ends so it is very buggy and you find them not when you play only linear.

When you play linear you can play it to the end with no problems.
You do realise that the game is VISUAL NOVEL not RPG

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
You say its "very buggy" however the reports i have gotten so far is regarding i believe the nika sleep scene, and going back to bathroom after you are supposed to sleep, i am also wondering if this is modded or not modded version, because there could be a difference. .

That's all i heard so far... I wouldn't consider that "very buggy". Can people please let me know if its the unmodded version or only the modded that causes problems like this with Nika?

/A

Reactions: Motkeyz and Krull

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
incest patch is asking for password.
Seriously read the instruction in the OP. 2 line of text you can do it. I believe in you.
You say its "very buggy" however the reports i have gotten so far is regarding i believe the nika sleep scene, and going back to bathroom after you are supposed to sleep, i am also wondering if this is modded or not modded version, because there could be a difference. .

That's all i heard so far... I wouldn't consider that "very buggy". Can people please let me know if its the unmodded version or only the modded that causes problems like this with Nika?

/A
Do you suggest to wait for your patch or i can play it? I don't mind waiting in case. Thanks

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
It's his idea of saying:

1) The question has been answered several times
2) The answer to your question is right in the download instructions for the patch
3) The search bar will avoid you getting sarcastic responses

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Seriously read the instruction in the OP. 2 line of text you can do it. I believe in you.

Do you suggest to wait for your patch or i can play it? I don't mind waiting in case. Thanks
Play it :) So far this hasn't warranted a immediate hot-fix like the P1&P2 moment on 0.4.0 , Mot is away for a while so can't really deploy in the next days anyway.

Reactions: wep

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017

/A
I tried it out it is the patch that make these problems.

Reactions: Motkeyz

XqctaX

May 23, 2017
i didnt really find any bugs at all my last playthrue, and i did test pretty much all options, but in honesty i wasnt looking for them i was to buisy looking at julz :)

Reactions: Motkeyz and Aesouh

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
A general note.

I really understand the frustration. Believe me I do :FeelsBadMan:.
However if you don't want to help, please don't answer. Sarcastic answers have the only effect to start flames.

Thank you.

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes