Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
You should always be in competition, be it hobby or business. Its not about at what stage you're at, but the level of quality.

Don't get bumsore when used in comparison. In fact see it to who you're being compared to. The dev of Milfy City has years of experience and is known by all who work or enjoy the adult game genre. Then here comes along a bunch of new guys and already by V4 they're recognised for their quality.

But yeah. V5 better be fucking awesome.. I'm expecting tits, jetpacks, talking dinosaurs, and some raunchy as fuck sex scenes and dialog. Otherwise I have a bucket of monkey shit ready to FedEx to you guys.
Thanks for the comparaison, we are not ashame of the quality of our game :) but you have to understand they also have a way bigger team then us to fullfill the delivery ;) Some are doing 5 figures in income, i cannot imagine what i would be able to deliver with this amount haha Prepare your bucket because you wont find any jetpack and talking dinosaurs in this release haha! You will find someraunchy dialogs for sure, Maureen is in there with a pretty nice scene with Juliana and MC that really put the table to some explosive action soon!!!

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Testing in progress:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:
Excellent !!

I just wondering how many days it means? Coz Icstor or Summertime saga, it can take 5 to 7 days...and they both have a 5+ team to work on, plus who knows how many testers, and then here, they are 2 + ? testers...

So smells very good but i prefer not to get too hype too soon, bad for the heart ;)

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Wow. Really great game. Awesome renders and really nice animations. I really dont`t get that smoking fetish, but it doesn't hurt :) The story is nice, but time travel will always get fucked up ^^ I mean its currently quite obvious that he was at the college with his mother and fucked her ... maybe he is his own father? ... that would be a nice incest escalation ... *g*

All in all this is a really nice work and I am eager to see how it continues.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Fingers crossed for warp speed testing :D
As Aeouh explain earlier this week, he have implemented a complete dialogue system code, so we have to be sure that this is also fully compatible with old save. We also add more follow up story to the WIMP path if you choose to wimp on Scut when its time to save Heather. We will get there guys, i already start sendin pic and animation in the render batch for 0.4.4 so we never stop working, even in testing!

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Wow. Really great game. Awesome renders and really nice animations. I really dont`t get that smoking fetish, but it doesn't hurt :) The story is nice, but time travel will always get fucked up ^^ I mean its currently quite obvious that he was at the college with his mother and fucked her ... maybe he is his own father? ... that would be a nice incest escalation ... *g*

All in all this is a really nice work and I am eager to see how it continues.
Thanks for the comment, working on more time travel for version 0.4.4, right now i need to install some more closer relation between each characters to be able to enter some more action in the game ;)

Reactions: enokard

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017

We are closer to release, and here is the progress bar for those that didnt noticed it on main page ;)

While testing, im still sending pics and animations to the render batch so we never stop working on 0.4.4 even while completing this current release.

Thanks for the great support guys, the game made some good progress with completly new code for the dialogue system and lot of tweek here and there for your enjoyment!

We keep getting new supporter so its always a nice motivation for us to work hard on this fun fantasy game!

dark.knight48

Dec 2, 2017
As Aeouh explain earlier this week, he have implemented a complete dialogue system code, so we have to be sure that this is also fully compatible with old save. We also add more follow up story to the WIMP path if you choose to wimp on Scut when its time to save Heather. We will get there guys, i already start sendin pic and animation in the render batch for 0.4.4 so we never stop working, even in testing!
You guys are rocking. Very excited for future releases and hope that you receive deserved support on patreon so this story can go to infinity. Salute

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018

We are closer to release, and here is the progress bar for those that didnt noticed it on main page ;)

While testing, im still sending pics and animations to the render batch so we never stop working on 0.4.4 even while completing this current release.

Thanks for the great support guys, the game made some good progress with completly new code for the dialogue system and lot of tweek here and there for your enjoyment!

We keep getting new supporter so its always a nice motivation for us to work hard on this fun fantasy game!

so nice to get an info on progress..keep up the good job..looking forward to continue this adventure...

ljz781212

May 26, 2018

Holy nice...cann't waiting anymore.

Heisemberg

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
In my opinion, this game has a short number of patrons. I think is one of the best games, with a perfect renders, history, playabled etc.. and i don't understand why it a has small support in the patreon's dev page.
Anyway, i'm waiting the new update with great enthusiasm. :)

(And, yes, i'm a patreon too, obviously ;) )

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
In my opinion, this game has a short number of patrons. I think is one of the best games, with a perfect renders, history, playabled etc.. and i don't understand why it a has small support in the patreon's dev page.
Anyway, i'm waiting the new update with great enthusiasm. :)

(And, yes, i'm a patreon too, obviously ;) )
Thanks for the nice statement! Well, we wont hide that we also hope to have more support on the game to be able to give you guys more in the long run!

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes