Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I see this game all the time but for some damn lazy reason i never TOOK the damn time to download & Try it out.
How many scenes are there at current version? more or less than Milfy city? 1.32GB huge size and can only download with 2MB/sec. Feelsbadman.

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Everythig pass by patreon, we do not take payment in our website, patreon is there for that purpose ;)
I do not quite understand the payment mechanism .. I know that Patreon works with PayPal, but we have this payment system blocked (sanctions). So I'm looking for other ways

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Patreon accepts regular credit card payment OR Paypal, so you can avoid Paypal entirely and still use Patreon to support creators.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Oh :cryingface: Means never got the reward.
Well there is a guide in one of the channels that is pinned i think (maybe information channel?) that shows how to claim discord rewards :)

Apr 21, 2017
Patreon accepts regular credit card payment OR Paypal, so you can avoid Paypal entirely and still use Patreon to support creators.
You could set yourself up with a bitcoin wallet address and keep it in your signature like some others have done. Anonymity is important to a good portion of people here, I imagine.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
long update
Lots of massive changes to the engine, lots of improvements coming in, which means tons of testing and old bugs fixed and new bugs appearing (which is also beeing fixed) :)

It's really really hard to put a % on both development and testing, due to the fact that sometimes, some things that are unexpected can take more, or less time to solve. I think its a bit easier to see both with story and rendering since it's literally "Okay, this scene is done, move on to next" and you have a goal on how much content to squeeze in on one update, and how much you are capable of rendering :) Much more timeboxed.

Also, for rendering if you are not done you can just push it to next update, if i start something big in the coding I have to finish it, or it will take days to revert changes. Better spend that time on just, getting it fixed! =)

Rest assured I am working my ass off for this, and it will show in the next update. Things are going super well.

Worth noting as well that that this month we will only release Platinum edition of the game, to all supporter tiers, which means that everyone gets to have an extra taste of a fancy and unique menu with a little something something. It's not meant to block content behind one type of supporter tier in the game, its just more of a nod and thanks with a little something something, similar to the monthly special tier renders we already have today on patreon :)

/A

derof

Jul 29, 2017
Lots of massive changes to the engine, lots of improvements coming in, which means tons of testing and old bugs fixed and new bugs appearing (which is also beeing fixed) :)

It's really really hard to put a % on both development and testing, due to the fact that sometimes, some things that are unexpected can take more, or less time to solve. I think its a bit easier to see both with story and rendering since it's literally "Okay, this scene is done, move on to next" and you have a goal on how much content to squeeze in on one update, and how much you are capable of rendering :) Much more timeboxed.

Also, for rendering if you are not done you can just push it to next update, if i start something big in the coding I have to finish it, or it will take days to revert changes. Better spend that time on just, getting it fixed! =)

Rest assured I am working my ass off for this, and it will show in the next update. Things are going super well.

Worth noting as well that that this month we will only release Platinum edition of the game, to all supporter tiers, which means that everyone gets to have an extra taste of a fancy and unique menu with a little something something. It's not meant to block content behind one type of supporter tier in the game, its just more of a nod and thanks with a little something something, similar to the monthly special tier renders we already have today on patreon :)

/A
So like a few days or a week from now ?

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes