UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Times1.jpg

We are working hard in the final stage of the next release, its a matter of days now!
There was problems down the line with some conditions and Aesouh manage to make this work perfect now, doing lot of thing to improve out the engine. The game have never run so smooth! There was some minor thing that bug us out so he takes time to clear that out too.

We have add a special custom menu for the Platinum supporter that will be change in every release. So its a little extra that i like very much! For this month every supporter tier will have it enable!

Soon... SOON!

Thanks for the support!

Heisemberg

Donor
Jul 2, 2017

View attachment 147898

We are working hard in the final stage of the next release, its a matter of days now!
There was problems down the line with some conditions and Aesouh manage to make this work perfect now, doing lot of thing to improve out the engine. The game have never run so smooth! There was some minor thing that bug us out so he takes time to clear that out too.

We have add a special custom menu for the Platinum supporter that will be change in every release. So its a little extra that i like very much! For this month every supporter tier will have it enable!

Soon... SOON!

Thanks for the support!
A lot of tks, bro. I love this game!!!

Reactions: UncleVT

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I love the one on one moments between the mom and MC. Another thing, the high heels are great in this game. Girls always look sexier in high heels. Juliana looks even more smoking hot with her hair up, also.

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017

View attachment 147898

Soon... SOON!

Thanks for the support!
Thank you brother for share with us!! great work @Motkeyz

Reactions: Motkeyz and UncleVT

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I think he's tired of waiting for the latest free update... I mean you know..
I wish it was done as well :p But yeah, still got things to power through. What can I say, this is the biggest engine update, and biggest story content and scene release, and your previous choices also has a lot of impact on things in this release, and in future releases, so there are a lot of paths to check and fix :)

It will come as soon as it's done! That i promise, I'm not gonna sit on it and wait when it's done :p

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
It's harder to wait for an engine update than a content update. Not as easy to see the benefits. Hopefully worth it though. I like the scenes that have been done so far, it just feels more like an intro than an actual game though until there's more content.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew
4.10 star(s) 235 Votes