Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Don't get me wrong, I love the game, was just commenting on why I think some people feel like the progress has stalled a bit. I suspect a lot of it is also due to the fact that the scenes you do have are high quality renders that include animations. Which is a good thing IMO, but that takes more work than a few stillshots.

Personally, I think that was a good decision. It makes development of new scenes take longer but the result is worth it. I would rather see a smalelr number of high quality scenes with animation than a larger number of scenes with lesser rendering and/or no animation. Looking forward to the next update.

Edit: I actually hadn't played the latest version. Just tried it and there is a lot more conntent than the last version I tried so I take back all of my "intro" commments :)
Well glad you like it and that you retract from the intro thing haha!

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I must confess, I find this game's story a bit confusing because I get really muddled about what day we are on (with the time travel). I am not sure how to fix that without substantially changing the story, and maybe this is just me being stupid. The renders are fantastic though, so I can enjoy them without really understanding what is going on!

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Nah, I'm with you. The whole time travel thing is inherently confusing, but I think the story could be a little more clear in plotting and dialogue.

Fortunately, it's overarching storyline is clear enough to follow and...yeah, those renders...

Plus, these two guys are so hardworking and communicative, you just have to support 'em!

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
but I think the story could be a little more clear in plotting and dialogue.
The writing has always been the weak spot of the game. Not talking of typos or english grammar, how can i judge them without being a native... although i also found the plot a bit confusing, it became clearer at every updates and some dialogues had been add and re-write to give depth to the story. For sure there's a still improvement to do but it showed progress.
Many games around here, with a decent story and good renders maintain their level at each updates = flat correct line of quality..when this one keeps getting better every times ! Still a lot to do but i like the spirit and why i decided to support them.

That being said........Bring the update guys !!!!!!!!!! :)

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
The time-travel brings a lot of opportunities to the plot, like when Marty Mc Fly found out the slutty side of his younger mother, or when Fry did his younger grandma in Futurama.
Lol, I can't wait for those scenes of the younger Juliana with MC. (Well, I really can wait, no need to rush what's been done great right now. Just excited for what's to come).

singeno

Sep 12, 2018
WOWOWOWOW!
I cannot imagine the whole story with Rita.
She is my Venus.
Shoot many times for her!

anderson22783

Nov 7, 2017
Looking forward to that, the trend is that this game really becomes the best for me, I really like the ones that are in my signature, and I hope after the update replace this game.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
5000 replys lol
Fuck, :D I missed it :(

The final stretch now! It's still going to take some time, but 95% completed on the testing and fixing. I think it would take me over an hour just to write the change log for this beast of a release. If this isn't going to be the biggest change log of any game release out there I will be surprised. :)

/A

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017

The final stretch now! It's still going to take some time, but 95% completed on the testing and fixing. I think it would take me over an hour just to write the change log for this beast of a release. If this isn't going to be the biggest change log of any game release out there I will be surprised. :)

/A
Whaaaaaaaat o_O

Reactions: Motkeyz

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Hi all, can someone add a new link or host a the Inc patch file? I can't seem to DL the new one... :/
Thx

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017

/A
Surely not bigger than Milfy City though? Especially since their average development cycle is 3 months. But I it’s even close to that you deserve major props

Reaver

May 31, 2017
that site keeps saying my add blocker is on, but i have turned it off... :p wont work for me at all.
thx anyway

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Surely not bigger than Milfy City though? Especially since their average development cycle is 3 months. But I it’s even close to that you deserve major props
I dont know how big it was, but for us its a big release in term of work done on it! Big release does not always mean QUANTITY of new pictures ;) THIS RELEASE have more than 300 new pics and 5 animations. The game already have TOTAL more than 3500 renders including animations. You will understand all the work have been made when you see the changelog.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
WOWOWOWOW!
I cannot imagine the whole story with Rita.
She is my Venus.
Shoot many times for her!
I dont want you to be sad, but RITA is not in this game, haha maybe you talk about VeroNIKA ;) HOpe so!

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes