BigAdam

Sep 20, 2016
Getting some Predestination vibes from the dialogue in this update :p
If you haven’t seen it, you should! Predestination (2014) with Ethan Hawke

Reactions: Outrider

DillionWhore

Sep 30, 2018
JFC the 'music' in the Bacon sister photo titty bit is enough to stop playing it.
SO.. FKN.. ANNOYING!!

-edit-
Very nice game otherwise.. i have Misophonia and can get quite irrational sometimes, sorry if i was too harsh.

asasas

Oct 18, 2016
Ok this is not a joke. The password for 0.5 is literally: "I don't know the password for 0.5.0" without quotation marks.
Try it out yourself.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
my game bug when i go to old man garage and it bring me at bacon house and it freeze when i use my save from 0.4

May 8, 2018
@Motkeyz and @Aesouh game is awesome, keep up with good work guys. I have started to play this game from previous update because I had time to spend while I was waiting for other games to update. I didn't knew that there is such a good game as this is here on this website, on pair to milfy city. Animations are pure 10. Well done.
P.S.: And now some bugs, or should I say text errors. You guys need to check script, because I had few scenes where one person using lines which belong to other one. Don't have screenshots right now, but if they are needed I will make them and post them here.

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
I have a bug with my saves from 0/4 ! When i go to sleep and klik on the bad the protagonist is sit down to play on barabans and game stop !

xirbeus

Aug 13, 2017
man after this release, I can't wait for next release. After Nika doing all that teasing, and after all as cheerleader captain she needs to help MC out. Practice before season starts to release some tension. Break her in...…all of her : )

This is the best release to date by the way. Although I was sad to not check on my little working girl at the park. Make sure the Turd isn't bothering her. Big seen at the end was a blast.... and blast there and oh you what a blast where.....

The role play scene was nice too.. yeah Daddy, do I make you Randy....

sourpuss

May 22, 2017
Hello - I've seen a lot of posts about this but no solution yet... I cannot grab my phone in the very beginning when the hint says "I should go grab my phone". Is there any solution? in v3 I could, but I haven't been able to play since then since it wont let me move on... Plz help..
I have the same problem too. I've gone to the shower, and came back. The hint says to grab my phone. When I mouse over the phone, I see the open hand icon, but absolutely nothing happens when I click it.

I'm able to click on various items to get money. This is the same with or without the incest patch.

I also cannot save or load (well, no files to load).

I'm playing v0.5 on Windows 10 through Parallels on my Mac.

Anyone got a solve for this problem?

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
first my problem was solved by patch upgrade , but another problem appeared , the hint say " I should go to the shower " and when i come in it i can't use it , i can only watch as the main character praises his magical shower!

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes