monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
This is the password for the Storage file "I don't know the password for 0.5.0" ---no quotes
I love your humor @Aesouh

and if i wasn't suppose to post it sure a mod will make it disappear
If you know the password you can post it.
Think Retro just meant don't flood the thread with comments asking for the password.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
@Aesouh and @Motkeyz
Thanks guys for this huge and suberb update. Not really sure in which time we was for the final scene, maybe i lost myself in the stunning art, but i am sure i don't want leave anymore.:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
New patreon in 3 days, you deserve it.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Just one word for this update Damn they stepped up their game for sure man bravo can’t wait for next update

Reactions: lancehk

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Anyone else having problems with the game? I can only use on save file and cant get to the basement, keeps going to Julianna in bath image and then stuck.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
oh i can't give the password?
I have it just Retro a mod and saw that posted like okay.......
reread your post I quoted lol
This is the password for the Storage file "I don't know the password for 0.5.0" ---no quotes
I love your humor @Aesouh

and if i wasn't suppose to post it sure a mod will make it disappear
I must be misunderstanding things then. you did nothing wrong.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Anyone else having problems with the game? I can only use on save file and cant get to the basement, keeps going to Julianna in bath image and then stuck.
I begin from the start, but maybe if you tell me where you are blocked i can pass mine
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Remmer

Jul 2, 2017
how to unlock cg gallery? Also do you actually get to fuck heather in this? Seen conflicting comments..

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
i can't play the new update. When extracting the game i have an error saying that "Unconditional Love_Data\StreamingAssets\storage.vngine" is corrupted.

And when i still try to launch the game, my previous saves don't appear and when choosing new game, i have only a black screen (with the music still playing).

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I am asked to grab the camera in MC room... i get it then try basement but it shows image of Juliana in bath and nothing.
only one save file seems to work rest all sit on a image and nothing.

I begin from the start, but maybe if you tell me where you are blocked i can pass mine
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BigAdam

Sep 20, 2016
I saw I had some scenes locked in the Scene Gallery, is there anyone that managed to unlock every scene? Maybe you can't get them all unlocked in one play-through...
If you have done it, Please be a hero and upload it :)
Or maybe someone smart knows how to edit a save-game to unlock them all.. :) Cheers!

Aug 26, 2018
Im having issues with the incest patch causing mc to glitch playing drums still pic, after i click on the bed to sleep for the new day.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes