Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Guys,

I know it sounds dull but this a crucial update for this game, it is an important milestones to the developement of this.
The devs needs and expect more support in order to be able to put the paying daily works aside for a bit.

So they need support and patrons, much more than they have right now. So as much as you enjoy to play for free here, please consider for a minute to join the patreon page and spend a few bucks on it.

Why i'm saying that here in the pirates den who doesn't give a fuck about, well just because i'm a fan of the game and enjoy it a lot, and i would be gutted to see the dev"s team to drop the gloves because it's too much for so little rewards !!

So yep a selfish move, a quite foolish attempt but just take a minute here and think about it. I really hope to see this game continue for months so... But i know most of you don't give a shit about.

After playing you'll see the potential it got !!!
This Game is amazing and I'm definitly gonna Donate to them and some other Game Developers
Couldn't do it before cause I didn't work but now I have a Job lol
Well said my friend

Scorpead

May 29, 2018
when i try to unzip the normal game (not incest patch) it says error no
The engine game is not rempy. So if you deleted the directory with the old release, you lost all your saves
i'm not talking about save games
i cant unzip the update so cant play the game anymore
or do you mean if you deleted old game files you never can play the game anymore?

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
when i try to unzip the normal game (not incest patch) it says error no

i'm not talking about save games
i cant unzip the update so cant play the game anymore
or do you mean if you deleted old game files you never can play the game anymore?
Nope sorry my bad. i was confused. Replayed at the wrong post.
Have you tried to use another software to unzip the file? (7zip is the best)

Angmir

May 29, 2017
What does the 3rd button durring H-scenes do exacly ? the arrow pointing towards uper left ?

Aug 26, 2018
Anyone else having the game glitch with MC playing drums when you use the incest patch? I had to reinstall the incest patch and before that it was working 100% good.
Does the game need an incest patch update also?

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
Well that escalated quickly... If hes not tripping or dreaming, this story have mayor holes in it. Please tell me that i'm not right!

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes