Feb 6, 2018
Password for CGI?
old version pass
0.5.0evzone52vicinity11brooches56produced
0.5.0lenten95Stipple95albeit94waddle

does not work

dahobo

Jul 24, 2018
Mac version, anyone?? I started to play. Wine Stable works for most things, but animations won't play. Would love to be able to enjoy the whole enchilada! ^(^

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Guys,

I know it sounds dull but this a crucial update for this game, it is an important milestones to the developement of this.
The devs needs and expect more support in order to be able to put the paying daily works aside for a bit.

So they need support and patrons, much more than they have right now. So as much as you enjoy to play for free here, please consider for a minute to join the patreon page and spend a few bucks on it.

Why i'm saying that here in the pirates den who doesn't give a fuck about, well just because i'm a fan of the game and enjoy it a lot, and i would be gutted to see the dev"s team to drop the gloves because it's too much for so little rewards !!

So yep a selfish move, a quite foolish attempt but just take a minute here and think about it. I really hope to see this game continue for months so... But i know most of you don't give a shit about.

After playing you'll see the potential it got !!!

Megatron71

Jul 3, 2017
Guys,

I know it sounds dull but this a crucial update for this game, it is an important milestones to the developement of this.
The devs needs and expect more support in order to be able to put the paying daily works aside for a bit.

So they need support and patrons, much more than they have right now. So as much as you enjoy to play for free here, please consider for a minute to join the patreon page and spend a few bucks on it.

Why i'm saying that here in the pirates den who doesn't give a fuck about, well just because i'm a fan of the game and enjoy it a lot, and i would be gutted to see the dev"s team to drop the gloves because it's too much for so little rewards !!

So yep a selfish move, a quite foolish attempt but just take a minute here and think about it. I really hope to see this game continue for months so... But i know most of you don't give a shit about.

After playing you'll see the potential it got !!!

I second this! This game is definitely worth supporting!
I know damn well there'll be people bitching if they decide to stop creating, and those same people will be the ones who aren't supporting the project.
Drop a few bucks to these guys and show some appreciation!

TheFeydakin

Jun 30, 2018
I love this game, I found it here. After playing I became a supporter. You too can support for surprisingly little, I am sad to see it shared to soon, It is a sexy and fun and the Dev's do a fantastic job. Still don't let some "TOOL" ruin your day Guys, thanks for a superb game......I'm not going anywhere..just have to keep hiding the credit card bills from the Missus.lol

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes