Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
So I had a thought that I felt would be a neat thing in the game.

As a Time Travel game it might be a neat (sneaky) thing to put some sort of counter in the game for extra/expanded/altered scenes when people do multiple starts/playthroughs. I know it would be more work, but even a few changed (more revealing/SEXY) renders would be a cool bonus for those who play the game multiple times from the start. :)

Just a thought.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
So I had a thought that I felt would be a neat thing in the game.

As a Time Travel game it might be a neat (sneaky) thing to put some sort of counter in the game for extra/expanded/altered scenes when people do multiple starts/playthroughs. I know it would be more work, but even a few changed (more revealing/SEXY) renders would be a cool bonus for those who play the game multiple times from the start. :)

Just a thought.
We do have a achievement system planned but I'm not sure if it will make it this chapter of the game. We will see! With unlockables

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
I'd rather see multiple paths. Unlockables are a pain to play as I set it on auto and enjoy the game. I believe choices should relate to for example: whether to meet Caz at the park or Heather at her house sunbathing. So if I choose Heather in one Playthrough I can choose Caz on the other. That also allows the player to choose to play their favourite characters first... or second...etc. Having to build up a stat is grindy. Leave that to LOP and their declining fanbase. Timestamps is the way forward in adult games. Ref: dreams of desire and milfy city. No grind, some sandbox moving around, easy minigames to build up money when needed. The quality and quantity is already there so there's no need to pad the game with unnecessary actions. JMO.

Reactions: alexw14615

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
There was an extensive post detailing the changes to the tier system. Aes and Mot want to encourage support at all tiers but want to make sure the highest feel like they're getting recognized for their awesome support. Therefore, the platinum and above receive instant access, with gold following right behind and later for the others.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
You wouldn't say that if YOU had to wait 24 hours for that much hotness, now would you?

Bwahaha! Suffer lower tiers (spoken as a member of bronze, who must wait for the earth to rotate around the sun 2 1/2 dozen times)!

Reactions: Shiva0067 and Moria

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
For $10 you get it tomorrow. For $5 you get it the middle of next week.

Reactions: Aesouh

TheFeydakin

Jun 30, 2018
Motkeyz and Aesouh MA?...Master of the Arts...and Tits and stuff.lol Thanks for all the hard work, now it's time for my Hard....work.lol

I have a comfy chair, some soft cushions and a rack or two...so should be safe.lol

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Please take it to the request thread

D

Deleted member 42

anyone got a full save for 0.5? seriously i always seem to forget this game isn't ren'py and delete the whole game folder

Reactions: Alleykatt

FamilyFriendly

Modder
Jun 9, 2018
Hey guys

Just finished the incest patch for 0.5.0 with some fixes. It's uploaded to lewdpatcher.

Do not use this patch for 0.4.3. It's going to break the game I think. The shower scene looked different from before now with 4 choices, that 0.4.3 does not support. Also the final drum scene of 0.4.3 is a bit different in this one.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes