Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Aiming for a platinum release tomorrow, can't say any time or so, but rest assured I'm also working my ass off on finalizing this and coordinate the final testing!

This is going to be a huge one, I know I keep saying it but, it's true. We keep sitting and trying to one-up our own releases every time, pushing our own boundaries lol.

Also for the upcoming release, I Know I have provided tons of tech support when needed on this forum, but due to the amount of contacts and reaching out from so many channels I recommend that people first of all join our discord, for the latest news on the game but also if they have any questions, feedback or bugs with the unmodded version of the game.

Here's our discord

We both have public channels and a lot of patron channels that are active.

See you there! I'm feeling the hype :D

/A

lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
Aiming for a platinum release tomorrow, can't say any time or so, but rest assured I'm also working my ass off on finalizing this and coordinate the final testing!

This is going to be a huge one, I know I keep saying it but, it's true. We keep sitting and trying to one-up our own releases every time, pushing our own boundaries lol.

Also for the upcoming release, I Know I have provided tons of tech support when needed on this forum, but due to the amount of contacts and reaching out from so many channels I recommend that people first of all join our discord, for the latest news on the game but also if they have any questions, feedback or bugs with the unmodded version of the game.

Here's our discord

We both have public channels and a lot of patron channels that are active.

See you there! I'm feeling the hype :D

/A
So I guess I will have to be checking Patreon every 5 minutes starting tomorrow instead of Monday. AWESOME!!:extremelyhappy::extremelyhappy:

Teutoburger

Apr 6, 2018
heathers phone call to the mcs mom is the exact same no matter if you choose to help heather or not. but the mom shouts at mc no matter what you pick. what the fuck is this

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
heathers phone call to the mcs mom is the exact same no matter if you choose to help heather or not. but the mom shouts at mc no matter what you pick. what the fuck is this
Yeah maybe read the known issues, this has been an issue on some occasions for some people, but it was also fixed quite some time ago? Maybe its a problem only with the modded version, but I haven't seen anyone mention this for quite some time. Regardless if there was an issue there it's going to have been fixed in this upcoming version. I made some changes that affected multiple things in how dialogue start and finish

Reactions: griffor

Akai

Apr 3, 2017
It can be considered as netori. MC going after the his friends mom. Right now there is no scene with mc's mom other than father.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Haven't played this game in a while, does the best friend fuck his mom?
(I personally don't like NTR or Voyeurism)
From what Motkeyz has said the plan is not to have bacon fuck juliana. it was mentioned on discord that there will be paths opening up for MC + Bacon + Heather, for example, but MC + Bacon + Juli is not on the list right now. Perhaps if by popular demand, but we have gathered it's not right now, and neither is it for us.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
but MC + Bacon + Juli is not on the list right now. Perhaps if by popular demand, but we have gathered it's not right now, and neither is it for us.
Of course it is to early for that... but - and I mean in a distances future - a scene with MC+Bacon+Juli would be awesome! Maybe as an branch of a darker parallel universe, where an "evil Bacon" exist (like in Star Trek :biggrin: - Community (TV-Show) also introduce a nice dark parallel universe on their show) *Just some ideas* :coldsweat:

Keep up with the great work!!

anderson22783

Nov 7, 2017
From what Motkeyz has said the plan is not to have bacon fuck juliana. it was mentioned on discord that there will be paths opening up for MC + Bacon + Heather, for example, but MC + Bacon + Juli is not on the list right now. Perhaps if by popular demand, but we have gathered it's not right now, and neither is it for us.
Games NTR or Voyeurism with excellent results like GGGB (Good Girl Gone Bad, Big Brother etc ...
Personally unconditional love is free for all fantasies, but with respect to the fantasy of others.
Timestamps...excellent game...unconditional love...

pedropon

Jun 8, 2017
But I don't really understand. Why do we have paths like wimp out or make bacon do the photoshoot with Juliana if they don't end up fucking Heather or Juliana? Those paths are exactly for people who would like to have that opportunity, people who don't won't actually go through them, making this game respectful for all kinks. Idk, I like this game the way it is but I would love to have more possibilities.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
But I don't really understand. Why do we have paths like wimp out or make bacon do the photoshoot with Juliana if they don't end up fucking Heather or Juliana? Those paths are exactly for people who would like to have that opportunity, people who don't won't actually go through them, making this game respectful for all kinks. Idk, I like this game the way it is but I would love to have more possibilities.
Depends on how you look at it, it's impossible for you to know exactly why we put things in the game and we're not going to be an open book about everything, but those choices are there for other reasons that you may not know yet. :)

Mar 26, 2018
What about MC+Bacon+Gaz is this part of future plan ? Thanks in advance..

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
fuckkkk! this is the best fucking game ever. i thought my new roomate was the best ive played but this is way better. the visuals, the story, and it allows you to fap!!!!
fuck!!!
the guy even did the facials right! (im a huge facials fan)
if there is anything else of this quality, bros please let me know!

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
And im sorry bacon is my bro but i want to fuck julianna and shoot a load on her face. he can get sloppy seconds

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes