Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Ho pirates! Are you still playing this game for free? You know it's too good not to support. Look at this recent patron update (which you could get for a minimal monthly investment):

1 YEAR OLD
Hi everyone, it's been 1 year already since the TIMESTAMPS project launched its first playable version. Many of you might still remember the bumpy road, problems with old engines, but as you know, all of this changed because of partnering up with Aesouh and the VNgine implentation already 4 releases ago!
We're also adding more and more Full HD animations for your pleasure to truly make it a special experience. There is lot planned for the future, the idea is to have it as a 3 chapter game. We have lots of thing to add and we are never running out of ideas, some significant improvements have been done for the next release that we are sure you will be pleased with such as the in-game phone app to replay sexy scenes you have played through!

This release, will be hot on a level like you've never seen before, and we are really proud to present the upcoming version to you soon; Version 0.5.0, a new digit to that symbolizes all the progress we've made and how we're getting closer and closer to realizing our vision.

Without your continued support and all our new fans, this game would have never been where it is today. Thank you for believing in us and our project, we can see a bright future for the game with all of your support.

Once again, from me and Aesouh, a big THANK YOU!

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Will Juliana and Scut ever fuck or is the wimp route pretty much gone from the game?
There were never any intention Scut go on Juliana ! Wimp route is there but not develop as much as the other routes at the moment, it was necessary to the installement of the storyline but we now have converge the wimp route . Thats doesnt mean that Scut will not be back for more later.

Joyeux anniversaire !! Keep up the good job @Motkeyz ;) #FrenchTouch
Merci!

how far out we from V5
Closer than yesterday for sure!

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Closer than yesterday for sure!
Whoa, you were really exhaustive...:D

About the anniversary (congratulations!), if I may... how is it possible that you've been here for a year and you haven't yet learned to use the multi-quote function??? :coldsweat::eek:penedeyewink:

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
sadly, the wimp route doesn't seem like a high priority which is a shame, was part I was mostly looking forward to.
From what i understood, there never was a full whimp route planned. The scut encounter was more mechanic to introduce the time-machine. "Mistakes that can be undone"
But it could have been and still be i guess a possible path if the patrons ask for it as an option !
So far most of them, expressed a non-go for this way, then as already a non planned one and according to patrons voices....
EDIT: I don't see the dev team to deviate their plans if no paying supporters ask for it

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
From what i understood, there never was a full whimp route planned. The scut encounter was more mechanic to introduce the time-machine. "Mistakes that can be undone"
But it could have been and still be i guess a possible path if the patrons ask for it as an option !
So far most of them, expressed a non-go for this way, then as already a non planned one and according to patrons voices....
EDIT: I don't see the dev team to deviate their plans if no paying supporters ask for it
In Motkeyz reply to post I quoted, he states its not developed as well as other routes, so suggests there plans of some kind, but appears you are right and Motkeyz does elude to that in his reply when saying there was no intention of Scut with Julianna.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Motkeyz does elude to that in his reply when saying there was no intention of Scut with Julianna.
Well perhaps it's language innuendo as we are not english natives, we as Motkeyz aswell...
I watched closely every topics about the game and NEVER a Scut/Julianna thing was mentioned. Scut is there for a whimp route which will influence the perception of other girls on the MC, it is not an NTR path. Never was.

But as i said perhaps some elements were lost in translation :)

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Well perhaps it's language innuendo as we are not english natives, we as Motkeyz aswell...
I watched closely every topics about the game and NEVER a Scut/Julianna thing was mentioned. Scut is there for a whimp route which will influence the perception of other girls on the MC, it is not an NTR path. Never was.

But as i said perhaps some elements were lost in translation :)
I didn't say it was mentioned , but after the first part with Bacon's mum Heather, I presumed that would lead to more black mail options and MC with Bacon acting wimpy. Clearly that was misunderstood by me, as you stated, that blackmail was there to showcase the time travel aspect of game, which I do appreciate you explaining that.

Its a shame though, was something completely unique and different from most games I played, granted I not played them all.

Also FYI, I really dislike that NTR phrase lol

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
I keep getting this bug while talking to Bacon about playback time travels but then from out of nowhere come the massage I should go to see the girlfriend and the game get stuck

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes