DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Some thought and consideration would have been nice though :( i will save it for now, lets see if we get some more and if the interest is high enough. Thanks!
The one posted by Ennoch seems good enough.
One thing that could help is to assign to everyone a color that recall something about them (f.e. hair color, usual outfit).
Also I would use warm colors for females and cold colors for males (I don't know if "warm" and "cold" are the correct terms in English, I hope that's clear what I'm trying to say).

Reactions: Aesouh

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
FYI We are running a competition on our discord for patrons of any tier, started last night and ends tomorrow, you can win the platinum edition of next release or a custom render of your wish :)

So its quite easy, claim your discord rank and on discord we have a competition channel where the details are explained!

/A

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
If I can request something and it's not too bothering. If you add color to the names do not use blue or it's variations. I can't see them

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
If I can request something and it's not too bothering. If you add color to the names do not use blue or it's variations. I can't see them
That's a bit troublesome as our main color is blue, but regardless this would be an optional feature!

Considering all the feedback though I'm not sure it will be done this version, seems like the interest is extremely low.

/A

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I would rather you just focus on the game. I will trade all the colored names for even just 1 more Juliana render.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I would rather you just focus on the game. I will trade all the colored names for even just 1 more Juliana render.
I don't do the renders so this doesn't impact that at all, you know this! :p

I think the biggest thing for this release is the replay feature. Finally it will be released :)

And motkeyz has something huge in store for this release, as mentioned he took time off work to do bring this for ya'll :)

/A

Reactions: Outrider

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
You don't have a deviantArt account by chance? :D I wish I could see all the awsome renders that are out there, but didn't make it into the game.
Those are not public, and it's motkeyz who makes the renders not me :)

He only renders for the game right now since there isn't time for anything else and for the patron perks, :) A lot of work goes into every render in post editing as well so yeah, no time for that. He never used deviant art.

/A

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Those are not public, and it's motkeyz who makes the renders not me :)

He only renders for the game right now since there isn't time for anything else and for the patron perks, :) A lot of work goes into every render in post editing as well so yeah, no time for that. He never used deviant art.

/A
Yeah I was just curious :biggrin: I mean there are a lot of sites where you can buy artwork packs from artists and for some characters I would love to get some renders.
But as you said... Time is a problem for everyone, I guess :coldsweat:

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yeah I was just curious :biggrin: I mean there are a lot of sites where you can buy artwork packs from artists and for some characters I would love to get some renders.
But as you said... Time is a problem for everyone, I guess :coldsweat:
Well, we have a competition running right now on the discord until tomorrow for patrons, but might be prolonged, you could win a custom render made to your liking or platinum version game for next release. We are going to run more competitions like this too, otherwise of course the SF tier gives a monthly exclusive render of choice :)

For anything else it's all down to patience :)

Exactly what you are saying with artwork packs from artists, you could call the game that too =) But all his art goes into the game, more renders than some subscription websites outputs per month that's for sure.

Support the game, and you support more art being made ;P

/A

Reactions: Motkeyz

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Btw guys and gals, if you like the game, make sure to leave a review and also grab a banner from the original post :) The exposure helps us to grow as well, we really appreciate it =) Feel free to recommend the game to any youtubers or bloggers or whatever as well, the more the merrier! More and more people are picking up the game and it makes us really happy =)

/A

Reactions: Motkeyz

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Well, we have a competition running right now on the discord until tomorrow for patrons, but might be prolonged, you could win a custom render made to your liking or platinum version game for next release. We are going to run more competitions like this too, otherwise of course the SF tier gives a monthly exclusive render of choice :)

For anything else it's all down to patience :)

Exactly what you are saying with artwork packs from artists, you could call the game that too =) But all his art goes into the game, more renders than some subscription websites outputs per month that's for sure.

Support the game, and you support more art being made :heartcoveredeyes:

/A
I am already supporting the game on Patreon, but I guess I am a bit greedy for art :biggrin:
Kind of mist the competition, might check it out right now

Reactions: Motkeyz and Aesouh

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I am already supporting the game on Patreon, but I guess I am a bit greedy for art :biggrin:
Kind of mist the competition, might check it out right now
I bug mot a lot for some preview renders too believe me :p I have to endure too, it's worse when you get to see one or two from a scene and then you don't get to see the rest yet cause he's still working on them haha.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I bug mot a lot for some preview renders too believe me :p I have to endure too, it's worse when you get to see one or two from a scene and then you don't get to see the rest yet cause he's still working on them haha.
Haha, I can imagine :biggrin:

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes