Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
The animations might be short but I really appreciate that you guys added them. I just really prefer animations. That scene with Veronica having some solo fun is one of my favorite scenes in all the adult games/VNs I've played. Hell Veronika is one of the hottest female characters I've seen and I can't wait to see more and more and well you get the idea lol. The other women are smoking hot but Veronika is the reason I'm always checking on the updates for TimeStamps and the reason that I will be becoming a supporter in the near future. Just hoping the MC doesn't have to beat the father's ass to make her his cause I'll fight him to the death lol.
Yaay another "Nika-Lover" :biggrin: That scene is my favourite scene in this game. (The second favourite is the one with Maureen while the mother was watching). Nika is in my Top 5 of hottest Sisters. I like all the other females in this game as well, but sadly the main focus is on the mother (not that I don't like her ;))
Actually we just had a vote for platinum reward pic for next month, and looks like there's a lot of nika fans around ;)

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
I have a question: Does mother's hair will be like this until the end or will you change it something more ''young''? It is the one of the things about mother that I am not %100 on board with.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I have a question: Does mother's hair will be like this until the end or will you change it something more ''young''? It is the one of the things about mother that I am not %100 on board with.
She has multiple hairstyles though? :)

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Actually we just had a vote for platinum reward pic for next month, and looks like there's a lot of nika fans around ;)
Yeah I already voted for her and I am really glad that it looks like she wins this poll. That makes me really happy :) I really like it, when characters get more or less the same attention.

Reactions: Deep Thought

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
I am always into lesbian scenes and MFF after that. When I said it above, I didn't mean she is not sexy or anything. As a character and alone scenes with MC/alone scenes with Bacon; I simply don't feel anything -except boner- about her unlike mom, sis or even gf scenes.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes