DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I am always into lesbian scenes and MFF after that. When I said it above, I didn't mean she is not sexy or anything. As a character and alone scenes with MC/alone scenes with Bacon; I simply don't feel anything -except boner- about her unlike mom, sis or even gf scenes.
Mine was a joke, I hope it was clear. As it was clear that this was what you meant in your previous post.
Everyone has its own tastes :) but mine are better...lol

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
None of our patrons seem to care much about having name coloring, and neither do I but if people really want it I am consider adding it as a toggle setting,

Please fill in the chart attached with the colors that you would like to see for each character, there's only one rule, please no neon colors or super bright eye gouging colors. Also we will keep the blue for MC and probably a pink-ish color for Juliana.

To fill in the chart, just save it to your PC; edit and fill in the white square with the color you see fit, and we will consider them or something of the likes. Then upload it and send it back in the thread.

If we don't have any interest around this during the weekend I will not add this feature this time.

Thanks! :)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I want rainbow names...that alternate colors as you're watching...

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Okay, but I'll have to stop that $1 pledge...that will buy me one eyelash asset in Daz...when it goes on sale.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Which ones are Molly, Candice, Natasha? Again, me and names... :confounded:

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Was there still the old John's daughter, or is she not in the game?
She is but she hasn't had any dialogue so therefor she is not on the list right now, that list is only those that have dialogue right now.

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
She is but she hasn't had any dialogue so therefor she is not on the list right now, that list is only those that have dialogue right now.
This way we know that it will not be, since the color for the dialogue is not set

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
This way we know that it will not be, since the color for the dialogue is not set
I only set the names up in the code when i actually need them, so when its time to add, I will do that =) There will be a time but not in the upcoming version

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes