Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Nice one..Is there any with GAZ in underwear also ? Thanks in advance..
Not as far as I know, only what you have in the game right now, which is still quite a lot cause you do get blowjobs and sex :p At least the way she is in the game right now she doesn't seem much of an underwear kinda girl :p

Balladiasm

Aug 16, 2017
Old John will gonna be the villain right? this game really lack villain, i want a villain that throw wrench to our MC plan or vice versa

Mar 26, 2018
Not as far as I know, only what you have in the game right now, which is still quite a lot cause you do get blowjobs and sex :p At least the way she is in the game right now she doesn't seem much of an underwear kinda girl :p
Perhaps you're right..Until now Gaz was always going "commando" so why change that now ? Thanks anyway..

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Finally decided to try the game (after a playing a few a long time ago hehe) and Damn I'm loving it!
The only thing I dislike, but turns out to be the MC kinda fetish lol, it's the smoking. I hate smoking in real life.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Finally decided to try the game (after a playing a few a long time ago hehe) and Damn I'm loving it!
The only thing I dislike, but turns out to be the MC kinda fetish lol, it's the smoking. I hate smoking in real life.

I was really impressed myself that Maureen would practicially do anything for the MC, even fucking his own mother. And of course she wants to join in! That made Maureen my mumber 2 in this game after Nika

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
even fucking his own mother. And of course she wants to join in!
Even with imagining it my blood goes to somewhere else...

This is the most awaited scene from any adult game right now for me. This and Nika-mother-MC threesome. I know it's going to happen at some point, it should!

And just the thought of process between mother and Nika from enemies to licking buddies is... I can't fucking wait!!!

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018

This is the most awaited scene from any adult game right now for me. This and Nika-mother-MC threesome. I know it's going to happen at some point, it should!

And just the thought of process between mother and Nika from enemies to licking buddies is... I can't fucking wait!!!
Yeah, Maureen could actually join the whole Timetravel story, I mean she supports the MC in every aspect!

An I also want Nika to finally join in the fun more. Maybe even a punishment scene for the mother and Nika when they fight again, so they finally can make up :evilsmile: And a foursome with MC-mother-Nika-Maureen :biggrin:

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
Yeah, Maureen could actually join the whole Timetravel story, I mean she supports the MC in every aspect!

An I also want Nika to finally join in the fun more. Maybe even a punishment scene for the mother and Nika when they fight again, so they finally can make up :evilsmile: And a foursome with MC-mother-Nika-Maureen :biggrin:
Those possibilities man... Music to my ears. :heartcoveredeyes:

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Btw I came acroos the ''Two Weeks'' form your banners in your signature and I am very happy about it. Mother and sister at that game is awesome too. I hope it's developer will become more stable with the updates though.
Yeah it is one of many incest games that are starting quite good, but are of course just early versions. But I really enjoyed it myself :)

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017

I better make it good then! :) ITS WILL HAPPEN... Time will tell!

Yeah the possibilities are endless :biggrin:
100% right!

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
when you read the update, it sounds like a lot, but I did it in 10 min or so, noticed new locations which you could not really do anything at like motel and beach, but dont remember any significant happens, tried dumping the girl then do photo shoot and then go to store and he still will not fuck the girl as payment

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes