Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Great Scott! Without the obligatory warning?

Brave.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Can never go wrong with a game about time travel and Doc Brown. Well played.

Deep Thought

May 30, 2018
@Motkeyz I actually just noticed something about Nika. In the scene in the kitchen after her little solo fun scene, her tattoo sleeve is missing the entire scene. I thought at first it was the camera angle but it's just not there. I've played that solo scene over and over so I'm surprised I didn't notice it before because her sleeve tattoo is pretty hot. Just a small thing I noticed today I thought I'd mention. Keep up the amazing work!

Oh and btw, congrats on creating one of the hottest characters I've ever seen in Nika

lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
There were never any intention Scut go on Juliana ! Wimp route is there but not develop as much as the other routes at the moment, it was necessary to the installement of the storyline but we now have converge the wimp route . Thats doesnt mean that Scut will not be back for more later.

Merci!

Closer than yesterday for sure!
If Scut ever gets to be with Jul I will go bat shit crazy on him in the whack a Scut game.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I keep getting this bug while talking to Bacon about playback time travels but then from out of nowhere come the massage I should go to see the girlfriend and the game get stuck
Can you be more specific or post a screenshot, it's a known issue that the phone message might signal more times than neccessary or when you already read messages, but never froze the game?

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
Can you be more specific or post a screenshot, it's a known issue that the phone message might signal more times than neccessary or when you already read messages, but never froze the game?
There is a scene that Bacon used a Vr glasses for the first time in the game it can show him his other time travels ... The player goes to his house and told him that he made moves on his mom ... then the all conversation just disappear and their is just a massage to go see girlfriend ... and the game freeze I can load it again but always stuck here

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
There is a scene that Bacon used a Vr glasses for the first time in the game it can show him his other time travels ... The player goes to his house and told him that he made moves on his mom ... then the all conversation just disappear and their is just a massage to go see girlfriend ... and the game freeze I can load it again but always stuck here
weird? it sounds like the map should have opened, can you press M and go to the house? maybe you accidentally closed the map if that's possible. I thought i disabled that. :eek:

Sorry i thought i sent a reply to this already, but it was still not sent :(

malakain

May 5, 2018
First of all congratulate the game, the story is interesting and make you want to continue playing. At the graphic level there is not much to say, simply magnificent. The design of the characters is excellent (I love Victoria, the sister). Keep it up, it's an excellent game.

I do not know if it is a bug (sorry if it has been commented before) but there are times that the game tells me that I have received a message on my phone and there is none, I have the following messages:

-Bacon: up to the Scut app message (very funny)

-Maureen: Even the photo you send showing her shaved pussy.

After this last update I start to have some ideas about the identity of some characters ...

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
First of all congratulate the game, the story is interesting and make you want to continue playing. At the graphic level there is not much to say, simply magnificent. The design of the characters is excellent (I love Victoria, the sister). Keep it up, it's an excellent game.

I do not know if it is a bug (sorry if it has been commented before) but there are times that the game tells me that I have received a message on my phone and there is none, I have the following messages:

-Bacon: up to the Scut app message (very funny)

-Maureen: Even the photo you send showing her shaved pussy.

After this last update I start to have some ideas about the identity of some characters ...

Veronika? :)

And yes about the messages, it's a known issue reported several times. I've completely reworked the message system for this release, so it will work 10000% better than before in many ways. Both looks, feel, convenience around messaging.

You will be told who you got message from, it will also color the name in the menu of the person. I want to add more to this later to have a spacer in the messages to show which are new but that's going to have to be for another version, the biggest overhauls have been done.

The notification only happens once now, and the button in the top right corner will keep saying "new message" until you read it in the session.

/A

Reactions: lancehk

Shadyacres

Nov 18, 2017
So I geta game crash after the scene where Juli eats the MC's cum off his girlfriends face. The scene plays out and, as if it was going back to the screen wehre you can select a place to go inside the house it is still stuck on the end of that scene. I can mouse over things and the magnifying glass will show up. esc does nothing. If I open task manager, the game is using 0% of my cpu.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
So I geta game crash after the scene where Juli eats the MC's cum off his girlfriends face. The scene plays out and, as if it was going back to the screen wehre you can select a place to go inside the house it is still stuck on the end of that scene. I can mouse over things and the magnifying glass will show up. esc does nothing. If I open task manager, the game is using 0% of my cpu.
Hi,

I know some others had this issue, i can't remember anymore if it was due to the fan patch version beeing bad before or if it was a problem in the core game. There is a problem with some choices in the game that will be fixed in the next, but search around in the thread there should be some tips around this! A lot has been sorted out for the upcoming release.

/A

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes