alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
guys i took a screenshot of this image from the xvideos. has anyone unlocked this scene? i didnt come close to this when i played today. i did get interrupted in my sleep though

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: fbass

XqctaX

May 23, 2017
the wait is over, its gametime boys ;) i'll see ya all on discord tomorrow for the ussuall plotline speccualations and stuff. this is gonna be epic! and to everyone else, you know how stop the wait. come join us on PPPPpatreon :) timestamp.jpg

Reactions: ait123 and Aesouh

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
the wait is over, its gametime boys ;) i'll see ya all on discord tomorrow for the ussuall plotline speccualations and stuff. this is gonna be epic! and to everyone else, you know how stop the wait. come join us on PPPPpatreon :) View attachment 169486
That's a lot of whitespace! Hope you enjoy it though, this is the big one boys :p

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I want to also add that this is basically our 1 year anniversary update, it's quite fucking spectacular. :) If you ever considered pledging, this is surely the one and you will understand why. I think it might be well beyond what anyone ever expected.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
How much Nika content is there? If there's enough then I'm definitely pledging.
In general or in this release? We did add some nice things to it, thanks to the patreon vote also two or so weeks ago. We are definitely adding more and more, and as a Nika fan, while you won't get any HC action or so in this one, it's still a nice addition. We have two scenes with her and they are buildups to something bigger that is on the way too in the near future :)

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes