FastBullet

May 30, 2017
OMG this update was AMAZING, sex scene of my dreams at the end! And also Vegvil game also came out with an amazing update, this day just got good!

Reactions: Outrider

Scorpead

May 29, 2018
game wont unzip because files missing then wont start because files missing
this going on for 2 updates now

can some 1 plz put 1 working game file in op plz
for some reason the files in mega does not work correct keeps saying files missing

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Since you're ignoring all the pleas to support the game in your lust-crazed need to play it for free, can you at least post your comments on the game in "spoiler" boxes, so that those of us who are waiting don't have the story or scenes revealed before we play?

Thanks for your consideration!

Reactions: lancehk and D2K

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Guys, the instructions for the incest patch are in big red letters underneath the link in the OP (and on the page you downloaded it from).

Since you're ignoring all the pleas to support the game in your lust-crazed need to play it for free, can you at least post your comments on the game in "spoiler" boxes, so that those of us who are waiting don't have the story or scenes revealed before we play?

Thanks for your consideration!
This is also a good idea.

game wont unzip because files missing then wont start because files missing
this going on for 2 updates now

can some 1 plz put 1 working game file in op plz
for some reason the files in mega does not work correct keeps saying files missing
You are the only one reporting this issue so I have to assume the issue is on your end. Have you tried any of the other mirrors?

Reactions: Namco15 and monroe

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I red the guide and it has something like 3 main routes acording to that guide.

Red Path is labeled as Whimp/Bacon - is it by chance netorare route ?

Could anyone give a fast overview of what can I expect on each route ?

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
Guys, the instructions for the incest patch are in big red letters underneath the link in the OP (and on the page you downloaded it from).

Also the CG is encrypted and no one can give you a password, please stop asking over and over. If someone manages to rip it then i'm sure they'll post it here.

This is also a good idea.

You are the only one reporting this issue so I have to assume the issue is on your end. Have you tried any of the other mirrors?
oh i can't give the password?

Reactions: BeastMaster59

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
I red the guide and it has something like 3 main routes acording to that guide.

Red Path is labeled as Whimp/Bacon - is it by chance netorare route ?

Could anyone give a fast overview of what can I expect on each route ?
No netorare path for now, and don't think in the future either....as for more otherview well i've done my best in the guide and will update it someday soon :)

Reactions: Angmir

Angmir

May 29, 2017
No netorare path for now, and don't think in the futur either....as for more otherview well i've done my best in the guide and will update it someday soon :)
Well I havent started the game yet ;]

I was hoping someone can point out what kind of content can I expect in each of them. Or are they simply focused on particular girls maybe ?

Anyway thanks for writing the guide in the first place.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes