Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Pepe_Black_01.png ... Fuuk, I forgot this is unity. Save files must be taken manually before deleting. I've lost it, new game ...

Darth Bane

May 2, 2018
To quote the narrator: "Damn!"
This and Milfy City are the AAA games of this genre.
Great job Motkeyz! You weren't kidding when you said this update would deliver! It sure as hell delivered!

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
So it's known, I read the instructions fine. Not hard. My gripe with the patch is that It's legitimately not working for me. I copy the thing to were it's supposed to go and either nothing happens or it crash's my game. And buddy, afore you start in on me being a dingleberry, I just got off a 19 hour shift. Even be they cute dogs, my patients for being mocked is really low right now. All I wana do is drink a cold beer, look at pretty pictures, and pass out. In that order.

hngk07

Sep 7, 2018
any walkthrough for this?? especially for the the version 0.5..
i already finished this game version 0.43 before

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Incest patch works as always ^^

And this was a really nice happy end of this update :evilsmile:

I really like the render style - quite unique ... just to much smoking for me :p

Reactions: Paprika

mrsomeone

Sep 22, 2017
cant go to the shower. I tried both bathrooms but nothing happened. can someone pls provide a save of day 6 after the shower or a possible solution? I cant go further

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The whole "thing" seemed a bit rushed in the end, but damn... Was that intense or what?
edit.
And the girlfriend... What a wife material.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
it seems that the game don't write the config properly
this are what there are in game.settings
mute=True|musicVolume=0.5|sfxVolume=0.5|textScale=-3|textSpeed=32|typewriter=True|namecolors=True

there are nothing about resolution or about you play in windows mode

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes