Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Wow...Thank you dev for one of the hottest fucking scenes that I've ever seen in any game to date!!!x'D I can't imagine it getting any better, but one can only hope!:eek:penedeyewink: I was totally caught off guard and expected the MC to awake at any moment.:biggrin:

Oct 9, 2017
wew so its like TA(The Artifact pt 2 - 3) were MC travel to past and fuck her younger version ahahah xD

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Who will share a unlocked save file with Locked in the replay menu?
Day 2, 3, 5, Locked partially.
Please.
My version is 0.5.

U

User_897603

Is there any walk through for 0.5
You don't really need one. When you're at home just hit H and a hint will pop up with what you need to do next. And I enabled the quest log somehow too. Either on the phone or in main menu, I don't remember now.

Abhicoool

May 30, 2018
first my problem was solved by patch upgrade , but another problem appeared , the hint say " I should go to the shower " and when i come in it i can't use it , i can only watch as the main character praises his magical shower!
Same problem bro..

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
cant go to the shower. I tried both bathrooms but nothing happened. can someone pls provide a save of day 6 after the shower or a possible solution? I cant go further
Same problem bro..
I answered this 2 pages back...... so let make it stand out LOL
When you goto the shower you get a new text message from the boutique girl asking you to stop by go there to continue everything
the hint just doesn't update after receiving the text

Reactions: Dustence
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes