vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
guys you really need to use the H button on your keyboard to know what you shall do

and stop beggin for savegames
no one play as you self play
it takes only around ½ to 1 hour to get where you last played

Reactions: yoyomistro

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
This version 0.5 just killed every other game on f95. It is so good in terms of volume and quality that only Milfy city, DoDesire and The Twist come close but not quite. If ever one needs to encourage this level of production Timestamps is the one to Patreon. We really need these Devs as with the aforementioned they have raised the bar on adult games very high for everyone else.

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
@Motkeyz and @Aesouh you did a WONDEFUL job with this update. I did notice something a bit STRANGE in the last scene and thought I should let you know in case it's a mistake.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just a thought
Just found the game and for now I'm liking it.
I'm still in the beginning of the game (just went back in time for the first time) but I can answer that question of yours.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

medusa

Sep 16, 2017
dont know why but i cant go further from the begining, cant even grab the phone, after take all the money and the shower scene, just a anoying sound when try to grab phone, very disapointed.....

ZikarnKrais

Jun 21, 2018
Great game. Quick question if anyone else is having this issue but is anyone else having an issue where the options are reverting back to default every time you open the game? I set it to windowed and update the resolution (so the game is changed) but it reverts back to fullscreen if I exit the game and reopen. It also happens for the other options as well.

Am I missing an ini file or something? Thanks!

EDIT: Also a note to any of the mods or the updater, the path for the incest patch should now be "Unconditional Love_Data", without the extra "_Data".

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Just found the game and for now I'm liking it.
I'm still in the beginning of the game (just went back in time for the first time) but I can answer that question of yours.
Thank you for the answer. I had forgotten that. Of course NOW we need to figure out what happened to the older sister, that I forgot, and can't remember being mentioned anywhere else. Sigh now we need that stupid time travel even more. Hurry up and get the machine working Motz. :)

Mad Max

May 5, 2017
are you fucking kidding me I have to start over again???? dude learn how to carry over saves, I'm not playing this shit again and again and again and again, too much shit and like 8 scenes of something happening
Just copy your own save files, dude...

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
are you fucking kidding me I have to start over again???? dude learn how to carry over saves, I'm not playing this shit again and again and again and again, too much shit and like 8 scenes of something happening
1. Old saves work.
2. No one obliges you to play the game.
3. Be nice please.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes