meanie

Sep 29, 2018
Thoroughly enjoyed this. Each step/scene was a lure to the next.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's the subtlety of details that make the renders and animations stand apart. Just something simple like eye movements brings the characters more alive.

Enjoyed the story and everything else. The foreshadowing nudged a little close to the obvious for me. Only further development will tell though.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Just so you guys know, based on the posts I have seen on some issues, you are sitting on a old version of 0.5.0, it was updated about the same time as Gold release on patreon. This was done after the game got leaked, or at least the guy who uploaded it posted a version with issues. Gold/regular release contained all the fixes from the start.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Unfortunatly, my very old computer has a hard time to keep up with this great game :FeelsBadMan:
The videos often stop playing halfway... sometimes the video even made the game crash. My cumputer is too old :FeelsBadMan:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I have an issue with my old saves: new updated version simply doesn't "see" them, and I can't understand the reason.

I did not delete the 0.43 update and when I play the 0.43 version I still find the old saves where they should be.
So, why in the world is the "load menu" in 0.50 EMPTY?

Any ideas, guys?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Unfortunatly, my very old computer has a hard time to keep up with this great game :FeelsBadMan:
The videos often stop playing halfway... sometimes the video even made the game crash. My cumputer is too old :FeelsBadMan:
Not really.. it is UNITY's video-player plugin that doesn't work well... But yeah, a new Computer/Laptop with a better GPU will help..

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
Just so you guys know, based on the posts I have seen on some issues, you are sitting on a new old version of 0.5.0, it was updated about the same time as Gold release on patreon. Gold/regular release contained all the fixes from the start
Yep i knew that i saw Motzkey mention reupping new version on Discord but regardless this one was still playable and enjoyable for me
Thoroughly enjoyed this. Each step/scene was a lure to the next.

It's the subtlety of details that make the renders and animations stand apart. Just something simple like eye movements brings the characters more alive.

Enjoyed the story and everything else. The foreshadowing nudged a little close to the obvious for me. Only further development will tell though.
thats just it the foreshadowing from previous update led you to believe a 3some was coming and ofcourse it did but not what ppl were originally expecting.....the Dev are tricky ppl but thats one more thing to love about them

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I have an issue with my old saves: new updated version simply doesn't "see" them, and I can't understand the reason.

I did not delete the 0.43 update and when I play the 0.43 version I still find the old saves where they should be.

Any ideas, guys?
You need to copy the old saves from the previous version.

Reactions: Trapezio

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017

Any ideas, guys?
did you opy your saves from 0.4.3 its a unity game not renpy so gotta manually move them,

Reactions: Trapezio
D

Deleted member 192287

Anyone knows of a android port of the game I swear I saw one

meanie

Sep 29, 2018
Yep i knew that i saw Motzkey mention reupping new version on Discord but regardless this one was still playable and enjoyable for me
thats just it the foreshadowing from previous update led you to believe a 3some was coming and ofcourse it did but not what ppl were originally expecting.....the Dev are tricky ppl but thats one more thing to love about them

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Replay locked question please.
Day 2 = seventh
Day 3 = first, Fifth, Eighth
Day 5 = third, seventh
How unlocked?

Hobo

Mar 3, 2017
Update length: Good.
Updated content: Amazing.
Art quality: Continues to be top notch.
Still not much with Veronika: :FeelsBadMan:

Usually I would have gone nuts, getting that big pack of milf content, cause it's usually my thing....
Who am I kidding I went nuts over it but still..
This game is somehow all about Veronika for me.

Reactions: Motkeyz and Cico8
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes