mbenno

Nov 20, 2017
If your game is gray or means the storage file didn't load correctly, meaning something is won't with your game folder, if you get questionmarks it's 99% chance it's the patch done wrong or wrong version from what I have deducted in own testing and comparisons.

As mentioned before you are also not on the latest 0.5.0 version, it had bugs in it that can cause strange things, especially at juli bedside table or Nika TV that caused a script error that may chain react to other unpredictable problems. I also fixed the messed up dialogue in the final scene yesterday, and whack a scut being unlocked when starting any game.

So if you start new game, pick up phone and see you have the game on the game phone then you have bad game version.

Those that have problems picking up phone is pretty much contained to MACs running some type of emulator, I have the same problem when I try to compile to Mac nativeand can't explain why. It makes the phone pickup sound but it doesn't run the next line of code, and no errors. I might have to re design this for future update and see if it helps.

Also, I plead to you to support the game on patreon, we got it pirated in less than 24 hours of game release and have only been dropping in support since it got out here, we can see you guys clearly loving the game and want more, so please help us keep going.

/A
i dont have any patch installed atm, if i switch between windowed mode and full screen i get a snapshot of what im supposed to see but it flashes to a grey screen the moment after showing the right image

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
so im well into game right now but was thinking that first time i ever played there was a task after finding old man peeking on mom.seems like i missed that this time. was it anything important?if so lol i will hv to start again.but like the changes that are made.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
i dont have any patch installed atm, if i switch between windowed mode and full screen i get a snapshot of what im supposed to see but it flashes to a grey screen the moment after showing the right image
Can you see if this is the case after restarting the game client after you change those settings? Or you can press apply resolution and see if it helps. What screen res are you on your computer?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
so im well into game right now but was thinking that first time i ever played there was a task after finding old man peeking on mom.seems like i missed that this time. was it anything important?if so lol i will hv to start again.but like the changes that are made.
Yes you got to see what he had on the camera :) and it leads to the laptop animation

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
Yes you got to see what he had on the camera :) and it leads to the laptop animation
i did see that and just realized i am thinking of another game wth a grandpa that peeked lol.so many games so close to same scenarios.

mbenno

Nov 20, 2017
Can you see if this is the case after restarting the game client after you change those settings? Or you can press apply resolution and see if it helps. What screen res are you on your computer?
my screen settings are 1920x1080 , the same as the in game settings
if i change any settings and restart the client it just resets to the previous settings

Darr

May 6, 2018
i have problem with progress after peeking bacon mom , i go back to home and got scene with sister after this hint says go to shower when i go there nothing happen ? any1 can help

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
DO NOT EXTRACT INCEST PATCH ZIP FILE -
Place zip file in Unconditional Love_Data_Data\StreamingAssets folder
Those who ask about extracting the zip file will have their posts deleted.
Please also add, DO NOT RENAME IT.

ex.
I always rename game & patches .rar/zip to organized my games folder.
[Unity] [VN] Timestamps, Unconditional Love [v0.5] [Motkeyz].rar/zip -> Main file
[Unity] [VN] Timestamps, Unconditional Love [v0.5] [Motkeyz]_IncestPatch.rar/zip -> Patch file

In this case, the patch .rar/zip shouldn't be extracted, but also it won't be recognized if you change the file name.
the original file name is unrated.zip

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
damn just realized i also hit the end at the beach.oh well cant wait for updates.
How did you end at the beach? Is that after picking up the alcohol? Yes the final scene only happens if you are on good terms with heather and you are on a juliana path

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Replay locked question please.
Day 2 = seventh
Day 3 = first, Fifth, Eighth
Day 5 = third, seventh
How unlocked?
It depends on your choices during the game.
Day 2 you can have 6 (Heather park Hero) or 7 (Heather park wimp) unlocked but not both , see this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the others I restarted a new game ... I am on Day 2 for now :)

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
WoW this was an Amazing update really good content i saw a few dialogue errors with the names nothing else, damn i really enjoyed it. #1stPlace for the best update i saw this month.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
i m in good term with heather and juliana but after the beach its said end of this version snif
So you did not take the wimp path? If you open your phone and check your replays can you see wimp replays or hero replays? some of them have it in the names. Or juli kitchen dream for example.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
WoW this was an Amazing update really good content i saw a few dialogue errors with the names nothing else, damn i really enjoyed it. #1stPlace for the best update i saw this month.
Thanks for the kind words. You are on the old version of the 0.5.0, which was corrected before we released gold version. The guy that shared the game to you guys, he shared the old version with bugs that we already fixed shortly after they were reported.

/A

D

Deleted member 418221

Also, I plead to you to support the game on patreon, we got it pirated in less than 24 hours of game release and have only been dropping in support since it got out here, we can see you guys clearly loving the game and want more, so please help us keep going.

/A
I'll be honest, I would love to, but it seems that every day I find a new game that's really good and that I want to support, and I simply can't afford to keep giving everyone 5$ a month, going up endlessly. Some devs even lock their content behind 10/20$ paywalls (not saying it's you, just something I've observed). Have you considered tying up with f95zone itself to launch some sort of subscription service so that we can support multiple creators without going broke? Assuming they're open to it of course.

Buboxic

Aug 20, 2017
has there been a fix for the animations freezing after a second? Everything else runs fine except the animations..

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
has there been a fix for the animations freezing after a second? Everything else runs fine except the animations..

I had this before, and in the new version I also had a freeze in 1-2 seconds. I think that this is still a PC, since others are working fine

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes