GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
So, any clue about locked replays? I run the game again to check it, and at least the first one in my list (Heather's BJ in park) keep locked, no matter the choices taken. Maybe are unlockables untill some new release fix?

kallu6009

Aug 30, 2017
Since you posted the CG here is the animation vids

and for the ones that wants both in one archive here:
Youre doing gods work my friend, but any chance uploading somewhere else other than mega since i have usually exceeded my daily quota :coldsweat:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
just downloaded the game, but when i start a new game the screen just turns gray and can only see the mouse cursor.
any one know how to fix this ?
I don't have an answer, but I'm having the same problem. Happened with the last version I tried too.
Like for most unity games, you should check your GPU for additional updates or for a newer driver. 8 out of 10 times its a matter of GPU.

Jun 14, 2018
Like for most unity games, you should check your GPU for additional updates or for a newer driver. 8 out of 10 times its a matter of GPU.
It's not a graphics driver problem for me, and it wasn't last time either. It's updated. It could be that my gpu is just too old, but it's only two years at this point. I know I shouldn't underestimate how poorly optimized Unity games can be though.

D

Deleted member 418221

Why is the MC from Big Brother in so many games lmao

I just started this one, it looks interesting, but man I laughed when I saw his face again

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
It's not a graphics driver problem for me, and it wasn't last time either. It's updated. It could be that my gpu is just too old, but it's only two years at this point. I know I shouldn't underestimate how poorly optimized Unity games can be though.
I make it works just fine on a 8 years old office desktop so...

Reactions: Aesouh

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I made mine work! And it sounds like we have the same problem. Try running it in compatibility mode and then in Windows 8 mode. Started working just fine.
The game runs flawless in Windows 10. Using compatibility mode means, something is not right with your system settings (maybe your system use an old version of DirectX?, Registry problems, etc.????)

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
If your game is gray or means the storage file didn't load correctly, meaning something is wrong with your game folder, if you get questionmarks it's 99% chance it's the patch done wrong or wrong version from what I have deducted in own testing and comparisons.

As mentioned before you are also not on the latest 0.5.0 version, it had bugs in it that can cause strange things, especially at juli bedside table or Nika TV that caused a script error that may chain react to other unpredictable problems. I also fixed the messed up dialogue in the final scene yesterday, and whack a scut being unlocked when starting any game.

So if you start new game, pick up phone and see you have the game on the game phone then you have bad game version.

Those that have problems picking up phone is pretty much contained to MACs running some type of emulator, I have the same problem when I try to compile to Mac nativeand can't explain why. It makes the phone pickup sound but it doesn't run the next line of code, and no errors. I might have to re design this for future update and see if it helps.

Also, I plead to you to support the game on patreon, we got it pirated in less than 24 hours of game release and have only been dropping in support since it got out here, we can see you guys clearly loving the game and want more, so please help us keep going.

/A

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes