Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I had this before, and in the new version I also had a freeze in 1-2 seconds. I think that this is still a PC, since others are working fine
has there been a fix for the animations freezing after a second? Everything else runs fine except the animations..
Indeed that's a PC issue not the game itself.

I can't explain what it is that causes this at all, because i have tried the game so many times on freshly installed windows computers without any extra software and it works flawlessly :/

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Any way to unlock all scenes?
Not in one playthrough, they come from different paths and you cant have them unlocked .

The idea is kinda to have you have maybe 2-3 playthrough saves and then be able to replay all of the clips through each save if you wish.

Also for those that wonder what the easter eggs are, they are from version 0.4.2, 2x drum scenes and one nika peek, all of them are done at night time, and since version 0.5.0 ends at daytime, you have to do it before you go to sleep on day 5, for example, after the drum scene that ended 0.4.3 :)

/A

BOBBINO122045

Jul 2, 2018
Not in one playthrough, they come from different paths and you cant have them unlocked .

The idea is kinda to have you have maybe 2-3 playthrough saves and then be able to replay all of the clips through each save if you wish.

Also for those that wonder what the easter eggs are, they are from version 0.4.2, 2x drum scenes and one nika peek, all of them are done at night time, and since version 0.5.0 ends at daytime, you have to do it before you go to sleep on day 5, for example, after the drum scene that ended 0.4.3 :)

/A
Out of curiosity wht would the best path , your opinion?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Out of curiosity wht would the best path , your opinion?
Don't be a wimp and stop scut, and go for all the scenes, maybe with gaz you can protect if you want, gives you more money and nice scenes. Make sure to peek both nights, and all the chaces you get on juli

Don't break up with maureen

These are the most popular choices and nets you the most scenes at the moment

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I'll be honest, I would love to, but it seems that every day I find a new game that's really good and that I want to support, and I simply can't afford to keep giving everyone 5$ a month, going up endlessly. Some devs even lock their content behind 10/20$ paywalls (not saying it's you, just something I've observed). Have you considered tying up with f95zone itself to launch some sort of subscription service so that we can support multiple creators without going broke? Assuming they're open to it of course.
This is a pirate site, :p if they would do that then people would go somewhere else. However i think f95 has become a general hub now for many vn games for the past year or two if not more.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Am I the only one who thinks that the MC is a total piece of shit for keeping both his mom and potential future wife hooked on cigarettes, driving them into an early grave, just because he thinks it's sexy?
Then again, we ARE groundhogging our way into everyone's pants, so ... never mind :FeelsGoodMan:

On another note, this is one game I have a hard time playing without a walk-through, not because it's hard to figure out what to do, but I absolutely want to minimize the attack surface for that fucker Bacon. Comic villain level of genius, a time machine, already moving on Julie and the same utter disregard for other people's free will as the MC? Mark my words, that bastard is gonna cross us. :RarePepe:

Reactions: Darkaura and trdx
D

Deleted member 418221

This is a pirate site, :p if they would do that then people would go somewhere else. However i think f95 has become a general hub now for many vn games for the past year or two if not more.
It doesn't have to be a functionality/feature loss. The key is to monetize it correctly by giving them cosmetic benefits that are unavailable atm, or available, but perceived as unnecessary, so locking them behind a paywall isn't a big loss. Then slowly expand on that. Even those who give you massive support don't see a positive feedback loop for doing so, because there honestly isn't that much you can do past say 50$ per month. That's where an existing ecosystem really helps.

The stick works, but not very well, as is clear. The carrot works really well.

Anyway, I was just telling you what the reality of the situation is, even for those who do want to support. Plenty don't, and that's a separate issue. But I would recommend broaching the subject at the very least, if not with f95zone, with your fellow creators.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
How did you end at the beach? Is that after picking up the alcohol? Yes the final scene only happens if you are on good terms with heather and you are on a juliana path
i picked up alcohol and it was done.not sure of heather lol. so i guess i hv to start over and fight the asshole to help heather?

Jul 12, 2017
It was a good update. Developers confirm expectations, images and animation are well done. Still quite unrealistic the scene in three. I mean, Juliana does not want to have sex with her son, but she has no reservations when she shares it with Header? As a rule, psychologically speaking, it's exactly the opposite. First, sex with the boy and as you disengage, you can reach a trio. I guess they rushed to this scene, maybe more realistically Juliana broke the ice with her son. Sorry, I'm using a translator, I do not know English well.

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
It was a good update. Developers confirm expectations, images and animation are well done. Still quite unrealistic the scene in three. I mean, Juliana has sex with her son but she has no reservations when she shares it with Header? As a rule, psychologically speaking, it's exactly the opposite. First, sex with the boy and as you disengage, you can reach a trio. I guess they rushed to this scene, maybe more realistically Juliana broke the ice with her son. Sorry, I'm using a translator, I do not know English well.
I still think that scene was the dream. The mc had a headache. Maybe he fainted and dreamed who knows.Otherwise, there was a major holes in the story in a very odd way.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes