oidex

Jan 9, 2018
I love how peoples priorities are in check on this site.

Smoking bad and COULD lead to forms of cancer or death. Incest, perfectly acceptable but will lead to psychological break down and will 100% ruin lives.
Hooo boy, you stumbled into the WROOONG neighborhood to rag on wincest. *cracks his knuckles* :FuckYea:

McFwk

Sep 26, 2017
hey could someone explain to me why my save got deleted when i closed the game? i got all the way to after the photoshoot saved it then closed the game, now theres no save? what gives?

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
The threesome felt out of place. It was unexpected and i was even waiting for him to snap out of some dream again. It was just odd especially when the focus of the previous scene was to get alcohol and get back to the beach.

The threesome scene for me felt more like it was to serve a demographic rather than story progression.
Thank you! I don't want to sound like an ungrateful prick but I felt thay way about it too. Even in the end ''What if?'' part, I thought MC will go back to real life and it's some kind of time manipulation, trickey situation etc.

For the first time, mother and son in a different build up would be much more satisfying for me. And dialogue for the whole scene(since we see Juli and Heathie talks in kitchen) was off for the most part unfortunately. But yeah:

It was enjoyable for what it was and i definitely can't complain.

Reactions: Virt-A-MILF

jolann

Jun 14, 2017
great uptdate as usual!

Seems like you are french, so Motkeyz have you plan translate your game in your native language?
STP STP STP...:eek:penedeyewink:

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes