Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I love how peoples priorities are in check on this site.

Smoking bad and COULD lead to forms of cancer or death. Incest, perfectly acceptable but will lead to psychological break down and will 100% ruin lives.
Incest=cancer: moralist logic.
Before you get a psychological break down for playing this game...you can choose not to apply the incest patch. In the case you are just concerned about other people's health, let them decide by them selves. Moral is a personal choice, can't be imposed on others. (Besides the fact it's just a fantasy, just like Game of thrones)

Reactions: Sunedosa

Oct 9, 2017
i hear what your saying the ending of the update was probably the best being with Milf tracy and 3d model of Julian ann/Brandi love/Bridgette B is best dream come true

although the game engine is kinda annoying i like using mutiple saves because before we didnt have a scene replay and some times when reload a save the music stops that was playing before but over all the story the characters and the graphics keeps me still playing :D
yah well for mine some video scene are stuck in the middle or i think its bcuz of the effects and high render XD well some of the scene are able to process though XD

and the ending part was unexpected to me i thought it would be going back to the past to fuck her mom XD ....

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

mormis

Apr 12, 2018
still missing 3 scenes in the gallery...anyone with the gallery complete to share the savefile??plsssssss

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
So... plot theory...

Is this going to be a case of being your own father and grandfather? I'm getting that vibe. Or the neighbor is the MC and the father isn't the father.

Eitehr way, that sister.... I await the day she gets with MC. Or the night, she did give permission for that! :D

Reactions: Motkeyz and lancehk

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
seriously your on here making this comment on this game thread now i know how NTR fans felt when i gave them the cuck song i dont do that anymore i try not to be an asshole to people since a lot people know and like me
Saying that incest is worse that cancer is just ridiculous and an expression of incest hate. I'm not trying to harass anyone, but rather respond to hate. You could say his whole statement was so preposterous it didn't deserve an answer, though.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Saying that incest is worse that cancer is just ridiculous and an expression of incest hate. I'm not trying to harass anyone, but rather respond to hate. You could say his whole statement was so preposterous it didn't deserve an answer, though.
i thought thats how you felt because i didnt see the other persons comment due to me blocking him in the past sorry for being a dick to you as you can see i deleted my comment given to you

Reactions: Paprika

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Was the guy asking for missing gallery scenes a troll or is there actually a gallery for this now?

I searched the thread for all kinds of queries, I don't believe it was answered

Reactions: stever

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Pregnant for the fourth time? Does MC have a long-lost sibling or was it just dev error?

A tongue ring on the mom now? Between that, the smoking (I quit in '04 after 33 years) and the bangs the mother just doesn't do much for me anymore. I'm all about Maureen & Heather, though. The girl at the boutique - aren't her eyes a bit too far apart? The cheerleader ex is Gollum's sister, right? The black cheerleader would be hot if it wasn't for that stupid tramp stamp but she's still got it over the sister & the hooker (Gaz). Is the MC ever gonna be able to hit that grocery store chick? Why can't I come up with a good "Hamon y queso" (yes, I know it's "jamon" but you gotta work with me here) joke about Bacon? "His own father" - anyone remember "Timerider" and how Lyle Swann ended up being his own great-great-grandfather?

I don't know why but the animations never work right for me: some don't move at all while others stop after a very few frames. Also, many times before an animation loads a random picture from the game pops up for a split second.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I love how peoples priorities are in check on this site.

Smoking bad and COULD lead to forms of cancer or death. Incest, perfectly acceptable but will lead to psychological break down and will 100% ruin lives.
Well... This is just a sex game so chill out. Some people spend their life playing Counter-strike or Playerunknown's battlegrounds or WoW or pokemon... That doesn't mean that they want to kill people or capture animals in real life.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
do i need to replay the entire game? my old savegame doesnt work :(
Copy your save folder from your other game folder (its in data folder)
Was the guy asking for missing gallery scenes a troll or is there actually a gallery for this now?

I searched the thread for all kinds of queries, I don't believe it was answered
it's the new replay feature he's talking about , it lets you replay all your scenes. it has the gallery icon on the phone in the game at the moment.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
why dnt you share your save and i can help find the missing 3?
As i've mentioned in a few posts, those are only obtainable at night, i believe they are in the walkthrough as well that bacca made.

Its two drum scenes and nika peek , all at night. Since last version ended mid day you wont be able to unlock them during day 6 right now, you would have to unlock it latest on the 5th night or in next version when we finish the day

Reactions: mormis and lancehk

McFwk

Sep 26, 2017
As i've mentioned in a few posts, those are only obtainable at night, i believe they are in the walkthrough as well that bacca made.

Its two drum scenes and nika peek , all at night. Since last version ended mid day you wont be able to unlock them during day 6 right now, you would have to unlock it latest on the 5th night or in next version when we finish the day
ay man way to go, i was just trying to get him to share his save with me since mine got deleted or someshiet.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes