pitpitpit

Sep 10, 2018
wow, this update was really something, altough i had a bug i couldn't see the bathroom scene after talking to bacon :(
went to bathroom and i saw the door but if i click on it, it repeats the previous scene where MC talk to bacon (and hes mom?)

Anyone know how to fix it?

Anyway, about the treesome, i think MC is dreaming or having one of hes parellel universe episodes. He complains about having an headache, and the scene was so open, and rush to sex that doesn't real fit with the previous storyline

Reactions: Motkeyz

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Also, who the fucks walks in on a hot MILF in the shower, who proceeds to show off for you, and then runs away? I seriously hate this MC.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
wow, this update was really something, altough i had a bug i couldn't see the bathroom scene after talking to bacon :(
went to bathroom and i saw the door but if i click on it, it repeats the previous scene where MC talk to bacon (and hes mom?)

Anyone know how to fix it?

Anyway, about the treesome, i think MC is dreaming or having one of hes parellel universe episodes. He complains about having an headache, and the scene was so open, and rush to sex that doesn't real fit with the previous storyline
Oh it happened, and it fits :)

Reactions: lancehk

Wease

Aug 31, 2018
Damn this game is next level.. I was blown away. Everything else is gonna just feel disappointing now

only problem for me is i cant click on the gallery its greyed out, ive already played through to the end of this version.

Reactions: Motkeyz

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
CaptinAsshole said:
it's telling me to go to the shower , but nothing happened there
I've got the same problem. If i press H it says to go to the shower, but if i go there, nothing happened...
Ideas please? bug?
not a bug either go to boutique or beach
or basement
sorry can't recall

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes