Furuichi Imadori

Donor
May 13, 2017
Just to clarify before people start to ask: The game works fine and everything aside the "video animations (Game Menu, shower part, hand-job, blow-job, etc.)" runs flawless!

Furuichi was so kind and answered my question regarding these missing animation and he also confirmed that they are not playable for him (doesn't matter which wine or wine-staging version!). Furuichi thank you again for your time and answers!!
I'm such a dimwit, I did not know that the sex scenes were animated :oops::teary::coldsweat:

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Awwiee, no one wants to share a save from the latest update start?
Here is one from day 5. I think what's left is going to the boutique and then head home to MC's room. After that you're on to day 6 and if I'm not mistaken there is only 1 choice there, which will be self-explanatory.

Mind you this is a harem route save as in the walkthrough. Only difference is my MC came in Maureen's pussy instead of her face. No idea if that has any impact on day 6.

adolfhipster

Sep 7, 2017
Here is one from day 5. I think what's left is going to the boutique and then head home to MC's room. After that you're on to day 6 and if I'm not mistaken there is only 1 choice there, which will be self-explanatory.

Mind you this is a harem route save as in the walkthrough. Only difference is my MC came in Maureen's pussy instead of her face. No idea if that has any impact on day 6.
Thanks a lot my dude!

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Just to confirm, is the version updated here still older buggier version 0.5, and not the final one?

U

User_166761

New passwords for the ZIP files in ...\Unconditional Love_Data\StreamingAssets are (DON'T EXTRACT IF YOU JUST WANT TO PLAY, this is just to see the CGs):

I don't know the password for 0.5.0
Stop asking for the password, we don't know!

As usual for the videos you need to target ...\Unconditional Love_Data\data.unity3d with something like AssetStudio:

Reactions: cold_arctus

lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
Thank you all for your kinds words, i'm glad you enjoy it...
"Juliana is looking to share her treats with you this Halloween. Join us on Patreon and play the game that's so good, it's positively scary!"

The more we are the more you will see !!
Dude, what is scary is how damn good your renders are. Jul's Halloween looks almost like she is real!! Love it!!!

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I think this game should be added into the populary list, It is one of the best here.
We pretty much qualified for that quite some time ago but since they are going to make a forum upgrade they locked the popular list already many months ago. They are redesigning the system in the next site upgrade, hopefully we will be on that list then :) Thanks for the kind words!

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
My old saves dont work and if u make a sve in the new one(0,5 patch) u cant load the new Save.....please change that-because noone can play from start and finish same day and start onesmore again-i loved the old updates but this one is....see yourself

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
My old saves dont work and if u make a sve in the new one(0,5 patch) u cant load the new Save.....please change that-because noone can play from start and finish same day and start onesmore again-i loved the old updates but this one is....see yourself
1. Did you copy over your save folder from last version?

2. It's your game in a hidden folder?

3. The version you have here on f95 is not the latest, the leaker shared a old version that had bugs in but you guys never got the fixed version. Which was released within less than 24 hours of the Platinum release.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
1. Did you copy over your save folder from last version?

2. It's your game in a hidden folder?

3. The version you have here on f95 is not the latest, the leaker shared a old version that had bugs in but you guys never got the fixed version. Which was released within less than 24 hours of the Platinum release.
I tryed to copy the old saves but it didnt work, the saves are there but u cant load them.
Also ingame,when i save a part of game u cant load because there shows the Load as empty, its not saving or maybe showing that there is any saved content.
i dont now about a hidden folder, not one i made
and i would pay for the game but not as patreon every month- i like it more to pay once maybe more but i dont have to show it on my bankaccounts (married isnt that simple :coldsweat:).
then this means i cant play through the content and have to wait and pray if somebody shares a newer one!?
love that story and sorry for my bad english-german would be better and thanks for answering

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
It says I need to go to the shower but I go and nothing happens, can just click around I am on day 6

EDIT: I seem to have fixed it, you actually have to go to the Boutique and fuck Molly before the shower scene works

Reactions: Aesouh

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Are these bugs preventing any content from happening?
It could, I fixed some script errors from juli bedside table and Nikas TV bench that could caused a very unpredictable chain reaction of crashes, it affected for example Nika sleeping in bed all day from what I saw, also fixed some dialogue errors and a problem that the mini game was unlocked from the start.

So if you pick up the phone and have whack a scut then you have the bugged game version

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes