Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
will 100% ruin lives.
Trillions dead. So many zygotes lost.

A
I absolutely want to minimize the attack surface for that fucker Bacon. Comic villain level of genius, a time machine, already moving on Julie and the same utter disregard for other people's free will as the MC? Mark my words, that bastard is gonna cross us. :RarePepe:
The fun part would be to travel back in time, bone his mom and be makin' Bacon...

If the character model then ends up changed to looking more like the MC, than the guy with the fire axe in his head, even better.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
This update man... Damn.
i hear what your saying the ending of the update was probably the best being with Milf tracy and 3d model of Julian ann/Brandi love/Bridgette B is best dream come true

although the game engine is kinda annoying i like using mutiple saves because before we didnt have a scene replay and some times when reload a save the music stops that was playing before but over all the story the characters and the graphics keeps me still playing :D

Reactions: 000000

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Why is the MC such a puss? Every time Scut's around, it's the same thing

"stop it!"
"stop it!"
"No, really, stop!"
"c'mon! Stop, why are you doing that!"
"Stop, I'm warning you!"
"I'm going to do something!"
"You'd better stop!"
"I'm arning you!'
"Really! Stop"

I mean, yea, he ultimately decks the guy, but FFS, takes him long enough.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
wow, that was some update even if it was quite short, still quality stuff, if not not a lil unrealistic, but hey this is fantasy after all ;)

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
you read the part when i load a save the music stops right?
I just didn't understand the part where you talk about the engine being annoying and and about the replay function, most games don't have replay and we added it now ye, so it just felt really out of place. The sound not changing was a bug, which was corrected. That's why i don't understand, also we have the last choice feature and other things to aid you use less saves in general

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
I just didn't understand the part where you talk about the engine being annoying and and about the replay function, most games don't have replay and we added it now ye, so it just felt really out of place. The sound not changing was a bug, which was corrected. That's why i don't understand, also we have the last choice feature and other things to aid you use less saves in general
i like games that replay scenes especially ones that arent on renpy which is why im happy this was introduced in this update

the only issue was the sound not playing and i think when ever i use auto i cant un click it

still these things are really minor and doesnt affect way i feel about the story the characters or the scenes which i totally love

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
i like games that replay scenes especially ones that arent on renpy which is why im happy this was introduced in this update

the only issue was the sound not playing and i think when ever i use auto i cant un click it

still these things are really minor and doesnt affect way i feel about the story the characters or the scenes which i totally love
To stop auto you either click on the auto button or just left click or right click outside the dialogue panel

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
To stop auto you either click on the auto button or just left click or right click outside the dialogue panel
oh my mistake i was referring to the skip function let me see if it works the same way as auto

yeah it works just need to right click i hope in the future at roll back option will be a choice since sometimes using the skip button does stop where you want it 2 and you want to roll back to a certain dialog either that or having the sound work again when you load something

if you already working on it is in a bug fix or something?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
oh my mistake i was referring to the skip function let me see if it works the same way as auto

yeah it works just need to right click i hope in the future at roll back option will be a choice since sometimes using the skip button does stop where you want it 2 and you want to roll back to a certain dialog either that or having the sound work again when you load something

if you already working on it is in a bug fix or something?
Sorry but i don't understand what you are saying.

There is auto mode and skip mode, auto mode waits 1 second or so after finishing typing out a line, then goes to the next.

Skip however just skips through your cards, you can stop it by clicking left or right mouse button, it automatically stops on choices and animations.

If you want to go back in text you can just rightclick at any point to go back. you can left click for forward or right click to go backwards how much you want in that scene, however right now i havent added to go back when you get to a choice. This is something that i will probably add very soon.

We also added dialogue history in case you may have skipped too much and want to read what went on.

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Sorry but i don't understand what you are saying.

There is auto mode and skip mode, auto mode waits 1 second or so after finishing typing out a line, then goes to the next.

Skip however just skips through your cards, you can stop it by clicking left or right mouse button, it automatically stops on choices and animations.

If you want to go back in text you can just rightclick at any point to go back. you can left click for forward or right click to go backwards how much you want in that scene, however right now i havent added to go back when you get to a choice. This is something that i will probably add very soon.

We also added dialogue history in case you may have skipped too much and want to read what went on.
damn i didnt know about right clicking makes the text go back thats awesome :D

i asked if someone loads a save and theres no music is that a bug and will there be a bug fix in the future?

Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
I really like your game, fresh characters(models), interesting story. I hope you have at least a frame how story will develop later, to avoid confusion. Maybe in future you decide to implement no incest choices(you will stay faithfull to your girlfrend, with special ending). As a DLC, after finishing game or something. Anyway, great work and keep it up.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Phantom011

Sep 30, 2018
Bacon is actually ruining this game for me. Would be way better in my opinion to have Bacon lusting after the moms, but MC comes along and gets all the fun instead.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes