Randeza

May 16, 2018
after reading abit, does this game have netorare or netori, because the two are completely different

Nimitznl

Jun 24, 2017
Really good game so far, even though I have to agree that the ending scene of 0.5 really seemed a bit rushed. Only one thing is really irritating me and I hope that this is getting fixed in the future: From version to version the MC's mom is getting significantly uglier and older! At the beginning of the game she was mega beautiful, then her legs have become purple (she had great skin at the beginning!) and now her eye lids have become very wrinkled, like she is about above 60 years old! I really hope the this stops and she is becoming beautiful like at the beginning again. And her hair cut with the pony looks really silly... - besides it's not consistent with her awesome wet hair.
I agree. is rushed. Like it was better first Nika then Bacon's mom. After that mom en threesoms in differt combo's.
Gameplay is great. The story was in a good flow till the part of threesome (rushed)

David87

Mar 21, 2018
What a great update! What to say about Julianna she is such a cougar :heartcoveredeyes: my God that last scene, I'm still recovering x'D

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Amazing update, hats off to you two Motkeyz and Aesouh, you guy's really hit it big times

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
;P;P;P

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Password for incest patch?
Look ate the OP, your post will probably get deleted for asking, since it's been explained over and over again hundreds of times, if you'd just read the post at the OP you'd understand

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
NO game is worth downloading if it collects your info and sends it somewhere. Blocking via firewall is not an option. There should be an option in the game to turn it on, not off. It should be a toggle from the outset.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
That is what they are called, it has nothing to do with english or not
Doesn't matter! Those Japanese words are confusing as hell, because there isn't a straight clean definition for them. My proposal: call it wife/girlfriend stealing or wife/girlfriend shearing (swinger) and cuckolding, and everyone knows what it is.

And finally to answer your question: yes, and one point in the story "your father/John" is willing to share his wife with you. So far no cuckolding for MC.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Doesn't matter! Those Japanese words are confusing as hell, because there isn't a straight clean definition for them. My proposal: call it wife/girlfriend stealing or wife/girlfriend shearing (swinger) and cuckolding, and everyone knows what it is.

And finally to answer your question: yes, and one point in the story "your father/John" is willing to share his wife with you. So far no cuckolding for MC.
That are the genres they are called on f95 zone and that is the reason i askt for them, a simple google will explain them.

The problem is with calling them omething else is that f95 zone dosen't often put in english genres with it comes do that.

ok thank you for the answer.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys please can somebody share save because my laptop have some error and I lose all saves

hotte

Mar 23, 2017
Is there a way to unzip the incest patch folder? I would love to see if I can translate the game into german or are there only a couple of words which were changed? Haven't found any other folders or files which seem to contain any dialogues so I don't know where to start.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Is there a way to unzip the incest patch folder? I would love to see if I can translate the game into german or are there only a couple of words which were changed? Haven't found any other folders or files which seem to contain any dialogues so I don't know where to start.
Servus, check your PM in a minute!

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018

Great game!

I wanted to chip in a bit and give you something positive.

I just found the game here on F95zone tried it and really liked it!
I thought it was only fair that i paid so i joined your patron site.
You guys are doing great and I want to see you successful! Renders are great, characters are well thought through, and story and dialog is interesting and funny. More work needs to be done on the animations though, but I think you know that already.

Also from a technical point I like how your are using Unity with a VN engine (home made?) - really well done! This is like next gen stuff (compared to the limited renpy platform) so much more powerful.

There is also a meta point... I would never have found your game and therefore would never have become a patron of yours if it weren't for F95zone. To be honest I never find new games using Patreon's non existing search functions - useless. Also, Patreon's posting/commenting and messaging function is also very basic and clumsy.

F95zone is an invaluable way to find new and interesting games and if a game deserve it, like yours absolutely do!!, I join their patrons site and pay. I realize if people like me did not do that, there would not be any games developed, so since I can pay i do. I think there are many of us like that. F95zone forum function is much richer and more developed that what Patreon provides, so people like to go here to learn and interact (rather than wasting time with a limited commenting system in Patreon)

My bottom line point is that F95zone is a marketing opportunity and a way to build a community that you can convert to paying customers. There will always be people who cannot afford and will dl form F95, but there are also people like me, who find your game, like it and join your Patreon site.

Good luck!

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes