Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017

Great game!

I wanted to chip in a bit and give you something positive.

I just found the game here on F95zone tried it and really liked it!
I thought it was only fair that i paid so i joined your patron site.
You guys are doing great and I want to see you successful! Renders are great, characters are well thought through, and story and dialog is interesting and funny. More work needs to be done on the animations though, but I think you know that already.

Also from a technical point I like how your are using Unity with a VN engine (home made?) - really well done! This is like next gen stuff (compared to the limited renpy platform) so much more powerful.

There is also a meta point... I would never have found your game and therefore would never have become a patron of yours if it weren't for F95zone. To be honest I never find new games using Patreon's non existing search functions - useless. Also, Patreon's posting/commenting and messaging function is also very basic and clumsy.

F95zone is an invaluable way to find new and interesting games and if a game deserve it, like yours absolutely do!!, I join their patrons site and pay. I realize if people like me did not do that, there would not be any games developed, so since I can pay i do. I think there are many of us like that. F95zone forum function is much richer and more developed that what Patreon provides, so people like to go here to learn and interact (rather than wasting time with a limited commenting system in Patreon)

My bottom line point is that F95zone is a marketing opportunity and a way to build a community that you can convert to paying customers. There will always be people who cannot afford and will dl form F95, but there are also people like me, who find your game, like it and join your Patreon site.

Good luck!
Thanks for your support! And your kind words. indeed with animations we do know that some things need extra work but this was mainly an issue in the beginning, if you look at things how the molly animation went, and a few others the quality is completely different. Then again, we weren't even supposed to do animations yet at this level :) Mot jumped in and wanted to do it anyway to satisfy the fans. Hopefully with better hardware down the line the animations will be even better. In the last release though i think several of them are fantastic.

And we know the forum is important, thats how i got into VN's, thats how i got into making VNGINE, thats how Motkeyz found me in the first place, and thats why we are still on here and i give a lot of support here when I can.

We might have to move a bit though from being so present here and move to our discord more to have things in one place. to be frank a lot of the questions at this point are repeat questions and have already also been answered many times in the thread :)

Reactions: Krull

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Is there a way to unzip the incest patch folder? I would love to see if I can translate the game into german or are there only a couple of words which were changed? Haven't found any other folders or files which seem to contain any dialogues so I don't know where to start.
We are planning on adding translation support in good way soon in a release or two hopefully. It takes a lot of work but we do want to do things properly, and allow for some pretty cool things in terms of translating that may not have been seen before.

Reactions: hotte

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
The way both women reminisce about their youth and that giant cock that suddenly just vanished I actually wonder if that game did a Futurama already. In other words, suddenly the song "I'm my own Grandpa" gets a whole new meaning... :closedtongue:
Im pretty sure it's something like he went back in time and fucked his mom and Bacons mom. Then sometime in the future he travels back in time to this time and he is now old man Jones trying to fix some mistake he did earlier.

BitesZaDusto

Jul 4, 2017
Just to be sure this P1 Update doesn't fix the bug of music not playing when loading in the middle of a scene right? Because after playing the PE and P1 versions I'm still having the same problem.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys please can somebody share save because my laptop have some error and I lose all saves

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018

Wow that was a fast response hehe! Thanks for noticing and commenting on my post.

I get Discord and use it (too much). Great for community and in game interactions. But it is almost too easy to post so people use it to have fluid conversations and this is kind of the problem. I just get a lost in all the ramble people post. Most used Discord sites are like 99% shit posts garbage (have not dug in to yours that deep yet so the shit post comment is not a reflection of your Discord) and it takes forever to find the key points.

F95zone provides a better balance where people spend a bit more time thinking before they post and therefore the content is more valuable (lots of examples of the contrary of course - some have texting incontinence) and lastly you do not find new games on Discord and that is F95zone's true value :)

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017

Wow that was a fast response hehe! Thanks for noticing and commenting on my post.

I get Discord and use it (too much). Great for community and in game interactions. But it is almost too easy to post so people use it to have fluid conversations and this is kind of the problem. I just get a lost in all the ramble people post. Most used Discord sites are like 99% shit posts garbage (have not dug in to yours that deep yet so the shit post comment is not a reflection of your Discord) and it takes forever to find the key points.

F95zone provides a better balance where people spend a bit more time thinking before they post and therefore the content is more valuable (lots of examples of the contrary of course - some have texting incontinence) and lastly you do not find new games on Discord and that is F95zone's true value :)
Yeah but our discord is basically where we have all the channels that separates bug reports from feedback and from general discussions, thats why I also prefer it. And it's one place, it gets pretty messy sometimes with posts. :)

/A

Mr Sthlm

Sep 23, 2018
Is it just me or is PE and P1 the same?
They both stop after the threesome with a message that I have to wait for the next update...

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Is it just me or is PE and P1 the same?
They both stop after the threesome with a message that I have to wait for the next update...
Check the patchnotes, this was not a content release, thas why it has the same verison number its a patch with features people asked for, some bugfixes and and replacements of some rooms that needed fixing.

For exampel so people don't have to ask where to go when the shower doesn't work... and name changing etc.

Reactions: Mr Sthlm

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I dont remember, are the savegames in the local folder (i.e. downloads\timestamps050\saves)? if yes, would be nice if they'd be placed somewhere else, i dont keep games around once im done with them.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I dont remember, are the savegames in the local folder (i.e. downloads\timestamps050\saves)? if yes, would be nice if they'd be placed somewhere else, i dont keep games around once im done with them.
I was hoping to have it done in p1 but i had some file writing issues so it wil take me longer to sort it out.

liegad

Jun 11, 2017
Is there a way to unzip the incest patch folder? I would love to see if I can translate the game into german or are there only a couple of words which were changed? Haven't found any other folders or files which seem to contain any dialogues so I don't know where to start.
We are planning on adding translation support in good way soon in a release or two hopefully. It takes a lot of work but we do want to do things properly, and allow for some pretty cool things in terms of translating that may not have been seen before.
217 text files in a password protected folder.
I tried it myself, it's just too complicated.
Notepad++ cannot save there, only windows editor works.
That's why I gave it up.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes