liegad

Jun 11, 2017
I just tried you Save files and some of the Replay Scenes are locked??why???
I never controlled replay scenes,
maybe this is the whimp path?

I will now try JohnDoeJoe, Assembly-CSharp
Let's see what I missed.

Version - Timestamps, Unconditional Love [v0.5.0P1] [Motkeyz]
no whimp path - i walk the hero/harem path
save 17 is the end of the game

BigDaddyDonuts

Jun 21, 2018
I can't seem to get the patch to work. I copy as is to the "StreamingAssets" folder yet it never works. This moron would appreciate any help.

Mitja

Apr 21, 2017
I also have problems with the patch. I didnt unzip it, just like it says, but when I load a game, it just frezzes. Any Idea?

Reactions: likeahorse

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
i Have A Problem When The Sex Scene The Video Is Stopping Idk What The Problem
hey so I played the game for a while, it looks good but the animations stop like after a second or two, like 90% or so stop after the first two seconds and some of them play all the way, .... I am assuming I should probably install new drivers right?
It is a known issue, but it has been confirmed several times not to be an issue of the game! Something is not right with your configuration (e. g. broken (graphic) drivers, missing windows updates, missing Windows Media Feature Pack for people from EU and South-Korea, missing H.264 codecs, registry problem...).

Good Luck!

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I'm new to this , so can anyone please tell me if i can import my save or just start a new
You can import your save starting from 0.4 version when we start using VNgine! Copy them in your Timestamps/ Unconditional Love_Data/saves

Reactions: WastLander

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Jesus christ that last update was so god damn perfect, not only some of the hottest scenes I've seen of any h-games, but the added functionality just pushes this game to a whole other level.
Thank you for the kind words in your review! Happy you like it so much, means so much to us!

Reactions: Motkeyz

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Update after a lightbulb moment [courtesy of @cold_arctus ] I installed the Windows Media update [I forgot I was running Windows N] and the video files now work. Strangely though, the animated Auntie only works in 50PE not in 50P1. So if anyone is running Windows N [or KN] they need the correct Windows Media update [they're windows version specific].
Actually there are two versions, someone uploaded the bugged 0.5.0 PE but only the 0.5.0 P1 regular version, there is a P1 PE, Platinum version has the animated menu for our platinum patrons .

The one you have now is for silver and gold patrons.

Thanks for the info on the media update as well to you and arctus. I'm sure this will be of help to those with the issue!

/A

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes